I have blue veins

I have blue veins too noticed them last month an took a test next day because of this an got bfp ended in chemical mc my prob now is I'm not sure if they went away an have came back but I noticed them in the mirror tonight when doing my hair I thought I had a bruise then when looked they are really prominent right up to my shoulder I would have noticed them def so thinking they are new x showed my hubby an he says they're not normally there xxx woohoo let's hope this is good sign for us xxx

I hope this a good sign for.all of us.

They mean nothing. I have had them for 4 months now and haven't gotten a BFP.

Found this - https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/symptom-chart.php?symptomid=28

I guess blue veins depends on the individual. I thought it was a sign for me a month or so ago, then I realized Ive always had blue veins in my bbs. Then today I notice them in the legs and the arms, which Ive never noticed how noticeable they are there before. So it may be a sign, maybe not. We shall see!

I guess blue veins depends on the individual. I thought it was a sign for me a month or so ago, then I realized Ive always had blue veins in my bbs. Then today I notice them in the legs and the arms, which Ive never noticed how noticeable they are there before. So it may be a sign, maybe not. We shall see!

I hate the waiting game

a week or so

Hi are you a week into DPO or a week late? Do you have any veins elsehere on the body. check the hands and legs especially where the skin is a bit thion and see if you have any veins there. I am 8DPO and i do have veins as well although in the past two cycles i have had veins but af still came. Do you have any other out of the ordinary feeling? Good luck to you

I have veins going in ny arms. My areolas are darker and larger than before. I've never had veins like this before. All the veins are going to my nipples. My breasts are getting more sore. I have slight cramping and gas.

I am same as you... just a bit of flatulence and slight cramping. apart from that, nothing else. felt a bit of pressure in the abdomen earlier but its gone...

I don't like waiting. I was just in the shower and I noticed veins on much theighs. My face is breaking out like crazy even though I've never had a problem with acne before. :wacko:

Hi, i am so impatient its only 9dpo and wondering when the next days run by. I kind of feel out this month so i just want to get done with this cycle and on to the next. I do have veins as well even on my thighs but the ones on my hands keep protuding and oen huge one on the face. I am not reading too much into the veins because I am on clomid which gives me that side effect ans last month when i wasnt on clomiod either i had huge veins and almost thought i had conceived although i was NTNP that cycle after a MC in June. Now i am like blah....

F'xed for us this month...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->