I have NO idea what's going on!!! I feel so sick!!

keychick25

Reaction score
So, I'm having LOADS of symptoms and I want to know what you all think. I also used an online ovulation calender to see what it would say, and it matched my situation PERFECTLY, here's the link to it.

https://www.babymed.com/fertility-o...00&tryingFor=either&cycleLength=29&redirect=1

So, my last period was May 29th-June 2nd.

June 2nd-11th I was fine perfectly normal (as normal as can be for me at least lol). But, on the 12th I was feeling extremely emotional. I cried for 30mins straight because I missed my train, when normally I would just try to find a solution to my problems when things don't go as planned. That same day I was exposed to A LOT of dust, cleaning out my room because I moved. The 13th, was a stressful day and I got easily pissed off at the guy that I'm seeing right now.

Now, the calender says I was most fertile on the 12th and 13th, and me and my guy had (makeup) sex 4am on the 14th (we also had sex at random times before the 12th). Ever since then I've been hella sick. I have a cough now, on top of all my allergy symptoms (stuffy nose, sneezing, itchy dry eyes...etc.)

And on the 17th I was eating lunch, it was a Chipotle burrito and half way through I felt so sick and had to run to the bathroom and throw up! The thing is I NEVER throw up, because I never get sick that easily and normally if I have something like the stomach flu or food poisoning for example, it's usually comes out on the other end (if you know what I mean). And I ate the rest of my burrito later that night and was fine, so it wasn't the food. Even one of my best friends, whom I was having lunch with said he was concerned because he has NEVER seen me ever throw up!

Now yesterday (the 18th) I had morning sickness and on and off nausea, and my appetite was low and then high again, but the nausea made me not want to eat. I've also developed a cough out of the blue which is never associated with my allergies and a sore throat. I guess I'm writing this because I'm wondering what were your symptoms like really early on like not too long after Ov, because I feel like I'm very in-tuned with my body and I just had a feeling I was emotion on the 12th for a reason and have been in a bad mood for a reason (almost like PMS but waaaay too early!)

Also the calender says the fertilized egg would be making it's way down the tube on the 16th and I wonder if "early pregnancy factor", which weakens the immune system plays a role in why I'm suddenly sick, in the summer, and I rarely get sick! And also why I felt so sick on the 17th. The calender also say today is when the egg is in the uterus which is a HUGE coincidence given the fact that I've been bloated and feeling really odd in my stomach today, and for some odd reason, sex with my guy, two night ago, has left my lower abs extremely sore, and it wasn't rough or anything, and I've never gotten sore from it before! (maybe only my inner thighs from missionary). Also my lower back is killing me!

Also, my breast are so heavy now that they have caused my new bra's wire to bruise my upper rib cage area and this just happened the past two days!

I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON!

And I'm pretty sure it's way too early to test (6dpo?). My guy wanted me to two days ago, which was way too soon too!

What do you guys think about all this craziness?? Is this all in my head??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->