I have NO idea...

Pink Flowers

Reaction score
I have done this before but have no idea :blush:

A few questions.

How many of sleepsuits, vests, rompers etc will I need in 0-3. I have a lot of NB so not too worried, plus Oliver was only in it for a week or 2!

Would you buy a toy from baby for child? and child to baby?

what do I need to take with me for baby to the hospital?

I have a carry cot and blankets, but I was wondering if I needed to get anything else for the carry cot?

And also ... what toys would you buy? I have a play mat, bouncy chair and thats it I think :shrug:

Hi,

Well I went overboard with up to 3 month and 3-6 month... But it's hard to say how many you'd need, think you should just buy a handful and if you need anymore once they're at that age you can go out and treat them. I hardly brought NB or first size, I wish I did though. She came out at 8lb2 but all her 0-3 were way too big (think they are up to 10lb) so I had to go out and buy a load of clothes. She goes through 1-2 outfits a day.

I'd suggest buying a present from baby to child, you hear of other children becoming quite jealous so a present should get them off to a good start :)

Beau doesn't have a bouncer but a bean bag instead which she loves being on! (if you search 'baby bean bags' you will find them, we brought ours from amazon). Then has a square mat which we use for tummy time hehe. I don't think you need anything more for your carry cot. If you wanted to though, you could buy one of those teddy/toy type things which wrap around the handle - can put them on the carseat too. I was looking at them yesterday and think they're really cute.

I have done this before but have no idea :blush:

A few questions.

How many of sleepsuits, vests, rompers etc will I need in 0-3. I have a lot of NB so not too worried, plus Oliver was only in it for a week or 2!

Would you buy a toy from baby for child? and child to baby?

what do I need to take with me for baby to the hospital?

I have a carry cot and blankets, but I was wondering if I needed to get anything else for the carry cot?

And also ... what toys would you buy? I have a play mat, bouncy chair and thats it I think :shrug:

I was thinking of making a Big Sister gift bag for my daughter. I haven't really thought of what to put it in besides a cute Big Sister necklace/bracelet set from Etsy. I want her to still feel special when everyone is meeting the new baby and fussing over her.

I'm also going to take my daughter shopping and let her pick out a special gift for her little sister.

When I had my daughter, I brought one bag for me and one for her. In her bag, I had a few outfits I wanted her to wear (1) for pictures (1) for going home. I also had some pacifiers (didn't like the hospital ones), a special blanket, socks, and a hat.

As for toys, maybe some soft toys that make noise? We have a little doll that rattles when you shake it and has a crinkly dress. The play mat is really great.

Hope that helps! I already feel myself getting overwhelmed for baby #2 :haha:.

Wow thats cool! I dont have any bump buddies yet lol!

I think I will have a look in the shops tomorow while I am out for baby toys!

I would love a bump buddy! I drive my girlfriends at work and my poor DH insane with all my incessant baby related talk. Today's one of those days :haha:.

Pm me and I will add you on fb. You can pester me instead :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->