I hope this is it? Updated 02:08pm.

L

Laura--x

For the past few hours i've been having tightenings and period cramps that last about 20-40 seconds. I get about 3 an hour.

Not sure if its just BH or if it's the start of something. Had no appetite whatsoever today which is unusual so im hoping it is the start of something!

You'll all proberly see me on here moaning thats its another false alarm though :hissy:.

Update 02:24am

So ive tried and tried but it's just IMPOSSIBLE to sleep right now :hissy:. Pains are coming and going, i don't know whats up with them :(. Im so restless, i have one area on my bump that is super super itchy and it's driving me crazy. This baby really can't make up her mind if she wants to come out or not! Im so tired i need to sleep, my body just wont switch off though.

arghhhh :cry:

Update 09:58am

I managed to get about 4 hours sleep :cry:. Still getting the pains ( if you can call them pains, they don't hurt!) but they are really irregular. Sometimes get 3/4/5 an hour, sometimes only one. Had a bit of lower backache early hours which i havn't had for ages so i was convinced this was it, but that soon went.

When i woke up i had terrible pains all over my bump which i couldn't move through, was half way up the stairs when i had one and had to stand there back arched untill it went lol, only lasted a couple of seconds but had it about 5 times within the space of 2 mins, then that went too.

Getting really fedup now!

Update 14.17pm

Having a bounce on my ball now. Had a sleep for an hour and was getting period pains again so found it hard to drift off, but managed too and woke up with none :( lay in bed for a bit then got up and now i've got minor lower backache.. which is unusal for me as i havnt had lower backache since like week 16 of the pregnancy, mine is always really high up.

Hope that means something. I raelly think i should make a labor journel or something at this rate :rofl:

x

Update 02:08am

So im still here. Still getting pains, which is good i guess. The backache is a killer though :(. Havn't been able to do much walking today apart from up and down the stairs about 8 times before feeling like i was gonna pass out lol! Bounced on my ball for about 2 hours though!

I definately think something is happening now, i just feel different. Only thing is, i still think i could be like this for a few days. I was actually quite sure something was gonna start today but obviously not, i think this weekend could be it.

Wont update here now otherwise it would go on forever. I'll let you all know when i do finally go into labor! If i cant manage too one of my text buddies will update im sure.

Thanks for everyones kind words x

aww good luck babe... lots of labour dust out to you... Hope this is it for you ;)
Keep us updated

hey honey hope this is it for you....seems like you've been pregnant forever :rofl: and hopefully it will be labour moaning and nothing else :rofl:

good luck xx

Oooh fingers crossed for you!

hey honey hope this is it for you....seems like you've been pregnant forever :rofl: and hopefully it will be labour moaning and nothing else :rofl:

good luck xx

I know tell me about it :rofl: i want to go to sleep but i don't because i just want to feel the pains and hope they get worse :rofl:

xx

Ohhh walk walk walk :D might work to get them closer together a little more quicker. HOpe this is it for you

Gosh girl. Weeee bounce! Walk! Dance! Giggle! LOLLLLLLLLL im so excited for you.

Really hope this is it for you, start moving as much as possible, tons of labour dust, thinking of you, take care :hugs: XX

Hope this is it for you hun :hugs: Keep us updated!!! xx

Came on to check on ya. Ill come back in the morning. Hope you get some rest and that this is finally it. *muah*

Good luck hope pains have got stronger and closer together

really hope this is it honey, any news on laura this morning? x x

Good luck hun
Hope you managed to get some rest

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back