I just cant wait!!!

elmaxie

Mummy to Nathan & Hannah.
Reaction score
Aaaaarrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh!!!!!

Why is it so hard waiting to ttc???

I only have like 37 days left to wait but I just cant!!!!!

I have two things holding me back....

1) we havent sold our one bed flat yet!
I then think we will have sold and moved by the time we manage to conceive so it will all be ok.

2) I get married 4 months today and I worry that if we strike gold first time I will have a huge bump by then and my dress wont fit (selfish I know!)!
I then think to myself we might not get pregnant first time, if we do strike gold I would be roughly 20 weeks, will my bump be that big that my dress wont fit??

Argh!! why is this so hard???

Sorry I am just feeling a bit low today. But thanks for listening.

Emma.x

Aw hun :hugs: The waiting is awful isn't it?

Only you can truly know what is the right thing to do... waiting for 1 more month at least seems the sensible option - that way, if you fall pregnant next month you'd only be 3 months gone by your wedding so your dress will still fit... but having said that - i've never been one to go for the sensible option he he!!

Sorry I wasn't much help was I??

Good luck with whatever decision you make :hug: xx

Hun its not a selfish thing to wait at all. Waiting is horrible Ive got ages yet. But we can all try and keep you entertained!!

Oh and congrats on the big day!!

:hug:

Kerry

I gave a buddy a pep talk last night and I will give you one too :)

try to focus on the marriage and love - it really is a special time of its own (of course you want to start trying duh - but weddings are about you and your man).

Its so great he is willing and positive and allowing you to do what you feel you need to (mine wasnt so gracious believe me, you struck gold). I would cherish the time and love around you and him as its going to be so hard when you have kids.

Just imagine how awesome it would be if you were just pg or 2 months - you wouldnt be showing and you would have a special glow about you - something your pictures will say for a lifetime .....

take your time and enjoy this step as it gets hectic and crazy....also remember you may be feeling yucky in your first trimester so i would hate to be stressed out with work, planning a wedding and feeling awful.

if i were you, i would wait a month or so more........

good luck and sorry if i was blunt :blush:- i am older and tend to say things straight - ultimately its your decision but remember when you are young you have less patience - not always the best road sometimes....

good luck honey :)

Hey,

Thank you for my pep talk:hugs:

I am just rubbish at waiting. I know what you mean about the stress etc with work, life, wedding, moving...plus I dont think for one minute we will get preggers first time, I have had friends ttc for over a year and another who went through IVF too. So I think its that part of me who says well just start now..whats the harm. But no I am going to be strong and hold off until at least next month, its only 4 weeks away!!

Love Emma.xx

you are making a brave and adult decision - and just because your friends are having problems it doesnt mean you will. Also remember your cycle gets really messed up with wedding stresses so dont panic either.

If you want to aleviate the worry try charting your cycle to make sure you are ovulating and what day of the cycle this happens so that you can make sure you are ovulating monthly (that happens with some girls they think they are ovulating becuase they bleed every month but in reality skip months etc)

I would buy some POS sets for ovulating and test your cycles for the next 2 months to see what is happening. i did that and i am assured to ovulate monthly. its taken the edge of worry off for me....

not i have to make sure my DH sticks to his part :)

Im the last person to ask as im wttc until october but havent really:blush:

Hey,

My periods have been a bit messed up over the last few months. I used to have a regular as clock work 29 day cycle, the Jan/Feb I had a few days inbetween bleeding then last month I had a 39 day cylce!!!

I have bought some Ovulation tests and charted my BBT for the last week, if I was on my usual 29 day cylce I should beovulating around now...but nothing so far. But hey how will keep tyring....

OH has been taking his zinc every day and we are getting in our practice lol

Emma.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"