I just got a delivery!! Update with pic!!

Thanks girls! Just had a little bit of brown when wiping (11dpo now I think) so definitely think I'm out now :( Oh well I'll do one more test using SMU in an hour or two and then that will be it, just wait for AF after that. Thank you all for your positive comments and keeping me company during the TWW :) xoxox

Just got another BFN, not even a hint of a line. Ready for AF to just get here already so the next cycle can begin. So frustrating knowing I have to wait another whole month now! I knew I had hardly any chance this month but still let the slight possibility get my hopes up

Okay so I've had some weird spotting but as it's not a normal period and I had spare tests just sitting there I thought what the heck? Anyway I checked it after 5/6 minutes and I could see a line. I was like um what the hell that's not possible right? So I quickly grabbed my phone to take a pic and sure enough I could see it in the pic too. But then a few minutes laters I looked again and the "line" has completely disappeared. What dodgy tests huh!! Thanks for the support lovely ladies xx

image.jpg

That definitely looks like a line!! But you say it's not there now ?
I have had this happen with FRER when they are wet it's like the pee sticks to where the test line would be but then it fades out
It sucks cause it gets me so excited and then left confused

Oh really? Okay that's probably what this is then because it's completed disappeared now :( I've never seen that before! How disappointing :(

This is exactly what happened with these wide ICS I just bought a line appeared but disappeared on drying, gutted:( xx

wow, really? Must be these tests then. It's pretty poor. In real life there was a clear line and I was just like ummmm what the hell? If I hadn't been spotting I probably would have been jumping up and down haha tests can't mess with us like this. How disappointing.. Xx

I thought exactly same! I always watch them four the first couple of minutes and I could see the line clearly after 5 mins then 10 minds later it was gone! I've got no symptoms apart from not spotting when AF is 3 days away, normally I'd be spotting by now xx

In my experience with cheapies there's almost always a second line until they dry. Something about the way the urine travels and drags the dye across. The lines always have color and are RIGHT THERE but then when the test dries they go away. I've given up on the cheapies... FRERs cost a lot more but not more than sanity...

Still keeping my fingers crossed for you. You're not out until AF shows. Maybe it's a late implanter.

Good point Mrs MB! Probably worth spending the bit extra :)

Fingers crossed for you Oasis :) x

So pretty confused with my body ATM..

Usually my periods are very regular and fairly heavy (I will have 1-2 days of light spotting then 2-3 of heavy bleeding followed by another day of light spotting)

This cycle I had some light brown spotting start Friday. Saturday some red spotting but only when wiping and since then it's been the same. Now on day 5 of spotting but no heavy flow. Every day I've just been wearing a thin panty liner and maybe had a couple of drops but the spotting mainly only appears when I go the to toilet. After a BM I've had quite a bit of red spotting buy only when wiping.

Feeling like crap too. So tired and nauseous. I know I'm not pregnant because the tests are all negative. So do people have periods like this? Is this just a strange really light period. I'm thinking if it doesn't come on like normal soon I might have to go to the doctor... So strange!!

Samantha - are you recently off BC? Sometimes periods can be really strange if your hormones are fluctuating. I came off BC in June and it's still a trip every month. Last month I nearly keeled over the day AF started. Thought my entire reproductive system was going to fall out... Then one day of light bleeding followed by two days of medium and one day of super light. My periods have always been 7 days, even withdrawal bleeds on BC... Maybe just your hormones?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->