I JUST KNEW IT ! (vent girls)

Thanks Lily28! I do every day! I know I am abundantly blessed! Had 2 girls early on and now have 2 baby boys. My children are great kids and my Hubby has got to be the sweetest most understanding man ever. Even though I am a stay at home mom and I home school my kids he still makes dinner almost every night and helps with dishes and laundry after he gets home from work! I cant be more thankful for him. There should be more men like him in the world
:happydance:

I would agree, try not talk about when your ovulating and surprise him... or even maybe try it at a different time of the day rather than bed time when he might be too tired. (First thing in the morning or as soon as he is home from work). Good luck! xx

^ we are on a macrobiotic diet since I can remember. For my DH it is entirely psychological...
Yesterday he was taking a nap and I joined him. We were cuddling and he had an erection. Any normal man would initiate something , right? Well DH tried to change side and fall back to sleep. I had to attack him again. He enjoys it as far as I can tell but he avoids to start. Anyway I ordered the Maca too, lets see how it goes, I've read wonderful things!!!

Holy SH!T THIS IS MY DH TO A TEA! he can be hard all the time in bed cuddling he will turn over to sleep :shrug: wtf is up with our men

I'm doing great on maca. OH is having really awful headaches that he can't shift with any strength of painkillers... have an idea it's the maca seeing as he's had it for around the same time he's been taking it :(
Gonna give it a break and see if the headache goes away then introduce it again at a smaller dose.

I'm doing great on maca. OH is having really awful headaches that he can't shift with any strength of painkillers... have an idea it's the maca seeing as he's had it for around the same time he's been taking it :(
Gonna give it a break and see if the headache goes away then introduce it again at a smaller dose.

do u take it one a day? I am just giving it to him in with his vitimins :winkwink:

Holy SH!T THIS IS MY DH TO A TEA! he can be hard all the time in bed cuddling he will turn over to sleep :shrug: wtf is up with our men

Lol that's totally hilarious! lol We married weirdo -I-hate-sex- clones... No wonder we are TRYING to conceive...

Don't get me wrong, I love my husband to death. He is a great man.

Do you think maybe he's not as interested because he's pleasuring himself too much? I think 'cause my husband is still young he's usually always down and the one wanting it more but there was like a month where he wasn't trying as much so it made me feel insecure. Turns out he'd get home and I'd either be asleep or doing homework, so he'd end up doing if for himself, making him less interested when we both had time.

awww blessedmomma that sounds alot like my hubby to be! they really are few and far between
...love my man!! :kiss:

do u take it one a day? I am just giving it to him in with his vitimins :winkwink:

We take 3x900mg capsules a day... probably going to drop oh down to 2x900mg a day. x

Do you think maybe he's not as interested because he's pleasuring himself too much? I think 'cause my husband is still young he's usually always down and the one wanting it more but there was like a month where he wasn't trying as much so it made me feel insecure. Turns out he'd get home and I'd either be asleep or doing homework, so he'd end up doing if for himself, making him less interested when we both had time.
no i know for a fact he is not he said he has me to do that for him been like this 14 yrs

got maca today woohoo starting tomorrow i cant wait to see results

It arrived quick huh? Good luck hun!

Thank you I'm bookmarking!!!

Hey. Sounds pretty stressful. I know not to hope for much at all, i'm just planning on getting my timing bang on!! Hoping for every other day with DP is just laughable, i've told him we need a minimum of twice a month (!?!) two days before ov and just before ov, been charting and testing like an idiot for months! I still think this'll be a push, but you never know, having to BD might get us back into the habit?? Men have no sense of timing or urgency and don't realise women are thinking about it 24 hours a day!!

Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->