I just knew there'd be something wrong...updated page 7

oh hun i cant imagine how hard it is not to worry!! you've got all us on here to help aswell if you need to chat or whatever. hope everythin's ok xxxx

Aww Im sorry :( I hope everything goes well on monday!! Glad your baby is doing fine! :)

Oh hun I am sure everything will be ok and just wait and see what you consultant says. He should be able to offer you some support and info xxx :hugs:

Of course you're going to be really really anxious. That's only natural. If you can, try and lose yourself in a good book or something you enjoy to pass the time, as it's going to be a stressful wait until Monday. Be easy on yourself, and feel free to vent here anytime - we're all here for you!

I'm glad you had the support of a friend by your side, and I hope Monday brings you some good, calming news.

Oh hun I've only just read this as I've only just got in from work. I'm really sorry about the news you've had today. At least baby is doing ok the cyst obviously isn't bothering bubs at the mo. I really really hope they give you some better news on Monday. Please please contact me if you need to talk. Huge :hug: to you. x

sending you lots of hugs and hope you get on okay on Monday xxx

Will be thinking of you on monday and have got everything crossed for you xx

:hugs:Hun im so sorry to hear this, Ill be thinking of you on monday xxxx

Oh Hevz hun I am sorry you are upset and worried :hugs: which I could make you feel better. Just try and stay positive for Monday!! This IS going to be a healthy and happy pregnancy....! Take care xx

Oh hun how worrying for you :(

I am surprised that appointment was not the next day tbh (with consultant) ...

Try try try to relax and I wish you lots of luck for more positives outcomes on Monday

x

I am so sorry sweet... very hard, but pleease keep positive and send nice thoughs for your baby... i am a great believer it will help... my prenancy has not been straigtforward (having doppler every week, as i had parvovirus- slapped cheek sindrome at the beggining of the pregnancy) and i can relate to that ... but not to the fact that you already lost 2 babies... i am ok at the moment and just take it week by week, as the baby can get anemia until 28 weeks...
will really be thinking of you and your baby this weekend and maybe all the pregnant ladies good energy will help
xxxxxx:hug::hug:

i really hope everything is ok and your babies oxygen and nutrients are not compromised xxx

Sorry to hear that hun, hope the consultant gives u some good news on monday and everything will be fine for u :hugs:

so sorry to hear this, hope monday goes better for you :hug:

Oh hun how worrying for you :(

I am surprised that appointment was not the next day tbh (with consultant) ...

Try try try to relax and I wish you lots of luck for more positives outcomes on Monday

x

I did see the consultant but as she has clinics, sections etc already booked for today the scan won't be till Monday...I understood that. It won't make any difference I suppose if it was today or Monday.

TBH, it's Lauren's 6th Birthday today anyway so I could do without it being spoilt. I'm making her cake right now (my Kitchen Aid is beating away in the kitchen and doing all the hard work:rofl:). Oops, best go and add the eggs:dohh:

I hope Monday brings better things for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->