I just knew there'd be something wrong...updated page 7

Oh hun :hugs:

I'm so sorry that you've been given this extra worry....I know your background, and it's just so unfair that things can't be straightforward for you for once.
I really hope that Monday brings some reassurance - make sure you get all the answers you need, and don't leave that hospital until they have answered all your worries & questions.

Will be thinking of you on Monday, please let us know how it goes.

xxxx

I'm really sorry Hevz. I really hope more than anything that you get some good news at the next scan. It's great to hear that the baby is growing well and I pray that this means that the cord is working as it should.

Take care my mate, I'll text you later. Lots of love xxxxxx

sorry to hear that hunny, i hope everything works out for you

xxx

Sorry Hevz I've only just seen this thread!! What a complete nightmare! I imagine your literally clock watching until monday how flippin awful. I hope for your whole families sake that the consultant can give you a clear positive answer on Monday so you can settle down and look forward without worry. I don't usually wish the weekends to hurry up but this one I gladly will, good luck for Monday try and stay positive til then xxxxxx

Hope monday brings u better happiness honey xxx

Will be thinking of u and family! x:hug::hug::hug:

:hugs: hope everything goes well on Monday xxx

:hug: thinking good thoughts for you

Oh hun, I can't imagine what you are going through.:hugs:

If it is any consolation, I had holes in the placenta when I was pg with Kayleigh and had 3 dopplers a week, and a fortnightly scan to check the bloodflow and her growth. This was discovered at the 20 week scan as well. They said if they could get me to 32 weeks, they would be happy, and once I was there, they said they would induce me at the first sign of the bloodflow slowing, or growth stopping. After all these dopplers and scans, she carried on growing (albeit a tad slow), and eventually went 19 days overdue!!! She was born happy and healthy at 6lb 7oz.

Hope Monday goes well for you hun, I'll be thinking of you.:hugs:

Oh hun, I can't imagine what you are going through.:hugs:

If it is any consolation, I had holes in the placenta when I was pg with Kayleigh and had 3 dopplers a week, and a fortnightly scan to check the bloodflow and her growth. This was discovered at the 20 week scan as well. They said if they could get me to 32 weeks, they would be happy, and once I was there, they said they would induce me at the first sign of the bloodflow slowing, or growth stopping. After all these dopplers and scans, she carried on growing (albeit a tad slow), and eventually went 19 days overdue!!! She was born happy and healthy at 6lb 7oz.

Hope Monday goes well for you hun, I'll be thinking of you.:hugs:

I'm so glad for you babe:hugs:...hope my outcome is similar.

Did I mention that when I spoke to consultant after my scan she said that if everything seems to be going well and I do carry baby further on I may need a c-section as it could mean that the joint between the cord and placenta could be weak and give way during birth:shrug:.

I go so fast in labour I'm also worried that I'll get that far and lose baby right at the end:cry:
so much to bloody worry about. Trying to just enjoy Smudges kicks and wriggles at the moment coz there's not a thing I can do about it is there???

[/QUOTE]

Did I mention that when I spoke to consultant after my scan she said that if everything seems to be going well and I do carry baby further on I may need a c-section as it could mean that the joint between the cord and placenta could be weak and give way during birth:shrug:.

I go so fast in labour I'm also worried that I'll get that far and lose baby right at the end:cry:
so much to bloody worry about. Trying to just enjoy Smudges kicks and wriggles at the moment coz there's not a thing I can do about it is there???[/QUOTE]

Hevz....:hugs:

Bearing in mind the above, it may be worth seeing if you can get them to agree an early date for a c-section....so that you don't have to go through labour at all? That way, you can avoid the worry of things going along too quickly....

Make sure you're writing down all of these worries & thoughts so you can get your questions answered on Monday.

xx :hugs: xx

Welshgirl....I was thinking the same babe. My other problem is that I always go into prem-labour though and have with all of my children and even lost two born early :hissy:

I can't win can I???:dohh:

Nightmare.
How soon would you be happy to be induced? Your guys at home, whats the earliest gestation you've got?

Nightmare.
How soon would you be happy to be induced? Your guys at home, whats the earliest gestation you've got?

I've given birth at 24, 34, 35, 36 and 38wks but with Abi and Lauren who were 35 and 38wks I had to have my labour stopped twice with each....bot at approx 24/25 weeks and 28/29wks:hissy: it was my babies born at 24 and 34wks who didn't survive:cry:

I think it's gonna be a "play it by ear" job and we'll have to see what happens from week to week I suppose. I wonder if my consultant scan with help with options on Monday:shrug:

Oh Hevz, you really are stuck between a rock and a hard place aren't you?:hugs:

I don't have any more advice for you, but just wanted to again wish you good luck for Monday.:hugs:

At least you are being monitored closely, and the consultant knows what he's doing. He'll have seen ladies in similar situations before.

:hug:

keep us posted hevz. sending lots of dust your way to help you through this.

Good luck for today Hevz, wishing you a positive appointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->