I just love it when.... (the sarcasm thread)

I love it when I am in the middle of getting comfortable for the night. And DH and I are looking at each other and he's like, "get me a snack" or "get me a drink".

Or I love it when I am uncomfortable and complaining to DH about how much this or that hurts and he says,"think about that next time you want another baby".

Or if I am in a "mad mood" and been asleep for almost 2 hrs. Then DH says, "you know what you haven't done in awhile". Like I am to wake up out of a sound sleep for sex or bjs.

OMG this made me laugh so hard.
First of all... I'd laugh at my husband if we were in bed and he said "Get me a snack/drink" even when I'm NOT pregnant!!
Second of all... my husband says a similar thing to me.... I realllly wanted this third baby and had to push for awhile to get him on board. So now he grins when I'm complaining and says, "YOU wanted to be pregnant...."
Umm. No. I wanted the baby that comes at the end, thank you.
Thirdly... ohhh man. If he started on "You know what you haven't done in awhile...?" I'd have a list of things for him that HE hasn't done 'in awhile'... or perhaps I'd just say, "And now, since that comment made me feel SO sexy... I probably won't be doing it for a while longer."

:haha:

I love it when people say "ohh wow, you're getting big" - I never know what to say, just look down at my belly & say "yep it's getting close" meanwhile I'm thinking 'keep ur comments to yourself & shut the hell up'!!!

i love the fact that my belly has become as hairy as an apes and needs waxing (owww)!

i love the fact that i constantly am wondering if the baby is ok and moving enough- will be happy to hold him in my arms and see that he's ok!

I love it when people who aren't or have never been pregnant tell me something about pregnancy that is just blantantly incorrect but they won't listen to reason as their sister/friend was pregnant once.

I love how whenever I eat something, all of the crumbs gather on top of my bump :haha:

I love it when I tell OH I'm a bit nerous about my c section and he says "sure you've done it twice before you'll be grand.":growlmad:

I love 2 things...

1 - When you're feeling really big and bloated and you realise you haven't done a number 2 in 4 days....

2 - When 50 people a day ask you 'hows LO' and probaly 1 out of that 50 ask how 'MOM' is doing...:dohh:

I just love it when people feel the need to tell you how little sleep your going to have and time for anything else!!
xx

I love it when I stop dead in my tracks when walking out and about, with my eyes popping out of my head, clutching my bump and breathing heavily through the extreme pain I feel....

Only for dh to say; 'alright, calm down, you're scaring people now' :growlmad:

I love it when I am in the middle of getting comfortable for the night. And DH and I are looking at each other and he's like, "get me a snack" or "get me a drink".

Or I love it when I am uncomfortable and complaining to DH about how much this or that hurts and he says,"think about that next time you want another baby".

Or if I am in a "mad mood" and been asleep for almost 2 hrs. Then DH says, "you know what you haven't done in awhile". Like I am to wake up out of a sound sleep for sex or bjs.

Ohhhhhh Reading that made me just about mad enough to grab a shot gun and blow off your DH's head grrrrrr LOL!!! They can be SO selfish!!!

We don't do intercourse while I'm preg, but all weekend OH kept getting stiffys and asking me to service him... I didn't mind once or twice, but it soon got old when I was trying to sleep. And on top of that he refuses to give me orgasms as he is scared it will "start something off" lol so I didn't tell him it's ok I'll give myself plenty when u go out hehe

I love it when your expected to wear a big winter coat outside cos everyone else is freezing (being November :lol:) and I would quite happily walk around in my bra :haha:

I love it when your expected to wear a big winter coat outside cos everyone else is freezing (being November :lol:) and I would quite happily walk around in my bra :haha:

I got this off MIL last week. "put your coat on it's cold".... "NO!!!!!!"

i particularly enjoy heart burn, breathless ness and the fact i may as well move the telly into the bathroom because thats where i spend most of my day, but im glad i have really supportive partner who has been very tolerant with my food issues and bach ache!:thumbup:

i love it when i cant even see my own pubic region, making tidying up down there almost impossible.

i love it when i cant even see my own pubic region, making tidying up down there almost impossible.

And lethal! Ive cut myself a good few times trying to tidy that area.. Ends up looking like a massacre :D

And lethal! Ive cut myself a good few times trying to tidy that area.. Ends up looking like a massacre :D

i had been 'blind shaving' for a few weeks and now i aint even risking it. im going au naturale until my due date approaches then its time for a waxing. dont want a 'fro down there when im in hosp lol x

I love it when my co-worker says that I should try to be "less tired in the morning" or that I should just get "used to the lack of sleep because its only going to get worse".

I really do enjoy peeing a little when I cough or sneeze.

And don't even get me started on trying to roll over in bed . . .

;-)

I got this off MIL last week. "put your coat on it's cold".... "NO!!!!!!"

I love breaking out into a sweat on the tube even though its technically winter. And I'm talking August heat wave sweat fest. If I wasn't pregnant I'd assume I was going through the menopause.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->