I just want my BFP

Haylee.

Day dreamer
Reaction score
They drill it in your head that if you have unprotected sex, you'll get pregnant. Well where is my bfp?

I'm worried, OH and I have been using the pull out method for around 3 years and started not pulling out in October/ November.. I'm just starting to get worried something isn't right.. I thought I'd get pregnant straight away.. I was so oblivious to it all :cry:

Sorry for the rant, needed to get it off my chest xx
:dust: to us all

I always thought I'd get pregnant straight away too but no such luck (yet). We used the pull out method for around 4 years and I was on BCP - we used condoms for the first year. I really hope that this waiting around is just my body getting back to normal after coming off BCP x

I really hope that is the case for you chick! I've never been on BCP, fingers crossed it's just our timing :) how many cycles have you had since coming off BCP? Xx

Fingers crossed for you too :thumbup: Well I came off in August and have had AF every month since but not around the same time. I think this month's was back to normal though, 4 weeks from last months - fingers crossed! I really want Wednesday to hurry up so I can do a test and put myself out of my misery :haha: x

Goodluck for Wednesday! You could get a Christmas :bfp: ahh exciting! I'd love to see one of the girlies get a bfp before Christmas xx

I really hope so but I don't want to get too positive about it incase it doesn't happen :thumbup: I'm really debating taking my ticker off though :haha: Every single symptom it shows I think I've got it :dohh: I think it's just in my head though :haha: Where abouts in your cycle are you? x

I think I'm at the end of my cycle but they have been all over the place lately I'm cd 36 :dohh: but I'm pretty sure I O'd around cd 26, quite late so if she's not here in a week I'll be getting :grr: but I try not think about it, Aslong as I'm Oing.. I will be charting very strictly next month.. Just to see what's going on..

Omg I just re-read and realized I just had a such sook.. Sorry chick xx

EDIT- I forgot to say I've got my FX'd for you :flow:

...Omg I just re-read and realized I just had a such sook.. Sorry chick xx

EDIT- I forgot to say I've got my FX'd for you :flow:

You had a what? :blush: lol & thank you :flower: Fingers crossed you'll get your BFP soon x

Haylee, I too have been using the pull out method for years (probably five in total) and have never had so much as an "oops" where I thought I was pregnant. Now that we are actively trying it really worries me too that, despite only having tried for two months, something will be wrong. Maybe it's just the worrier in me! :shrug:

If it makes you feel better at all, I have read around the web that there are lots of people who have successfully used the pull out method for YEARS without conceiving and then gone on to get pregnant when they wanted to. I know it's not for everyone but for some it seems to work very well.

I was always so careful with contraceptives because I was convinced that I would get pregnant straight away, now I don't even know why I bloody bothered!

I agree with you girls and sorry to randomly pop in. I always though i would get pregnant the first time i didn't use protection. My fiance and i have been useing the pullout method for about 4 months and now nothing at all and still no BFP but my next AF is due on christmas day so my figurers are crossed i will get good news. and same to you girls i hope you get your BFPs soon!

Thank you for the reassurance chickies, I too think it may just be the worrier in me

If it makes you feel better at all, I have read around the web that there are lots of people who have successfully used the pull out method for YEARS without conceiving and then gone on to get pregnant when they wanted to. I know it's not for everyone but for some it seems to work very well.

Thankyou this does make me feel better, I was sort of aware of this but the worry takes over and I tend to forget :dohh: but to hear it from someone else is always more re-assuring, I can't really talk to anyone face to face about this as no-one knows we are ntnp , Thank you again x :hugs:

I hope we all get our :bfp: soon
:dust:

Fingers crossed for you Hopingforabub and Mira Rose :thumbup:

Haylee - I did a digi test this morning and it was a BFN :nope: but at least I know I can enjoy having a drink over Christmas and get back to BD'ing in the New Year, although my calendar says I should O on the 29th so maybe a New Years Eve baby? :winkwink: x

:hug: Laura :) good to see you are thinking positive :happydance: imagine being able to tell your LO they were concieved over new years lol, yay you can have a drink over christmas!! :) x

:hugs:

Me and Matt used the pull out method for 2 years before deciding to try - I'll let you know how it pans out in January ;) :haha:

It'll be fine chick - 2012 is our year! :dust:

Glad it helpled Haylee! I know, I am a worrier too (!) and tend to think the worst instead of taking the "glass half full" route :) I haven't told anyone that we are trying so I know how hard it is when you want to talk. This site is GREAT for support. The other day my Mom said, "It's too bad we don't have any little ones around for Christmas...." I just sighed and thought, "I'm trying, I'm trying!!"

:hugs: :dust:

Hi girls, I defo feel the same! We spend so many years convinced that ONE slip-up is all you need to get pregnant. Then when you spend the whole month having unprotected sex and don't get pg, it is so hard to get your head around! I know so many people who claim to have got pg 'by accident', and now I am wondering how the heck they managed it because even when you're trying it's difficult! lol.

I was always so careful with contraceptives because I was convinced that I would get pregnant straight away, now I don't even know why I bloody bothered!

Oh same here hun! I took the morning after pill a few times when I was younger and missed my regular contraceptive pill, thinking 'oh no, if I don't take it I will defo get pg'. Now I am wondering what I was so worried about!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->