I just want to be pregnant, for once

Aww I feel like that hun, it will happen, takes people a bit of time.
Fingers crossed & don't let it stress you, that's worse I think :)

aww i was feeling so down yesterday, a lot better today :) even though temp kind of nose dived today and I know AF will be here soon but in a more acceptable state today haha. thanks so much sweetie.
How are you?

Chin up wb! I so thought this was ur month girl lets hope this up coming cycle is urs!

Thanks baby rose, you are a sweetheart!
I see your AF started :(
Hope July is our month fx fx

Good to hear your feeling better today :)
I'm good thanks hun, about CD 9 so a lot of my month left :(
Hopefully July will be good month for you both

Fingers crossed xx

I feel like that as well, mostly because ive had a couple of friends just give birth and seeing their wee ones making me very broody :( ive not got long til af is due/I can test.

Good to hear your feeling better today :)
I'm good thanks hun, about CD 9 so a lot of my month left :(
Hopefully July will be good month for you both

Fingers crossed xx

Zara thanks so much. Somehow the wait before O for me is not difficult at all, though it's true I am lucky to O early. I hope your month goes by fast and FX you get a BFP!

I feel like that as well, mostly because ive had a couple of friends just give birth and seeing their wee ones making me very broody :( ive not got long til af is due/I can test.

I am broody all the time. Almost all my friends have wee babies now :(

I have a almost 2yr old already but want another without a big age gap. my bf isn't th dad to my son either so he'd love one tht was biologically his even tho he loves my son n has dne everything for him.

mummyshearer you are blessed! Hopefully it will happen for you soon!!

I hope it will happen for me too but sometimes I doubt I can even be pregnant :( I know that's a silly thing to think. I will go to the doc soon and maybe she will test DH this time as she mentioned it last time we were there.

my bf is like you hes convinced even though he dne a home spermcheck tht theres stil something wrong with him as he thinks cos I have 1 im completely fine

How long have you tried for the second one?

I know I have pcos and endo but I don't think DH has prob and it's just taking normal time. We only tried for 3 months. But the doubt in my mind was because we used PO method for three years and I have never gotten pregnant. But I know DH is very good at doing it and also he wasn't ready until this March to try for a baby.

weve been tryin since about nov/dec...I had implant til sep/oct thn pill for a month so my body will off took abit of time to sort itself out. so far this and last mth my cycle has been a week longer than normal aswell

good luck mummyshearer hope this is the month for you!! I almost missed my O this month because it was too early. I'm planning to start testing with OPKs right after my period this time. :dust:

right around the time I O'd my bf was having to stay at his mums but im hopin we might of just caught it. its my first month using chart/temp and 2nd using opks so stil getting hang of it all. hoping fact my temps stayin quite high so far could be good

im sure ul get your bfp soon :) just got to hang in there and not give up

Good luck to you both ladies :)

Yeah I'm using fertility monitor at min so see how I get on.
I'm sure bfp's will come soon for you.
It scares me to think if something was wrong :(

Hoping to O soon though

:dust:

I know how you ladies feel.. I am TTC #1 after a previous loss and still no success after 6 cycles. Hmmph.

Good luck! I know how you feel! I am stressing over it this month! Making myself crazy.

Baby dust to all!!!!

Baby dust to all of you ladies! I hope it happens for us sooner than later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->