I just want to scream!!

vickielm

Reaction score
Well you ladies prob read my post about my sister and Friend getting a BFP on the same day about a week ago!?

Well UPDATE!!!

I met my sister on my lunch today and asked her if she is still smoking her 'weed' (she has been for years and i dont agree with it at the best of times!) Well SHE IS!!! and i was ranting at her!

Am i wrong to stick my two penneth worth in her business??

Also my friend who is pregnant has let her OH talk her round and he told her to get rid before she gets attached!? So she has been to the doctors this morning to book a termination!

I feel like crying - i know that everyone has the right to make the decission to bring a child into the world under the right circumstances but surely if she did not want the child she should have been taking precautions - especially as she has a 14mth old little boy allready!

And as for my sister! Well i am discusted in her! I can barely bring myself to talk to her.

Sorry for the rant! I still dont feel any better for going off on one either.

Vik

Hello sweetheart, I do understand.

My bst friend had a termination - it was best for her (shes got two under 3's already, and had the coil to prevent more but it wasn't put in properly)

I just wished I could 'have it' I know that sounds soo mental. I just wanted it, to look after it myself because I'm so so hoping for a little one and then it happens to someone who doesn't want it and you begin to wonder what the f*** is wrong with life.

I was so upset. Not at her, of course not with her, she did what was best for her and her children and I respect that... but I do know the frustration of it
:-( xx

I know - i am not mad at her for going for the termination, but more so why not use precautions if you dont want a baby? She wanted it last week but her OH does not and that is why she changed her mind.

I know what you mean about wanting it so much - i am wishing away each day so i will know if it is a BFP this cycle! ha ha.

God knows what is going on! As for my sister i might be harsh but i dont think she deserves to have a child if she is so immature to smoke illegal substances whilst pregnant.

Sorry if anyone disagrees with me - it is just a matter i feel strongly about.

Vik

Is this her first baby? It should in no way make a difference so I'm not condoning:growlmad: it just wondering if she's taking for granted she has a healthy first baby so this one will be too?

I had another friend who terminated after her OH wanted her to and she never got over it, so i'd try and talk to her asap just to clarify if its what she wants, and in that case you love her and are behind her 100% but if it's not...she really needs to think about it, as you say if they really DIDN'T want a baby...well they made one didnt they? No protection does = babies.

Well not for me obv! :cry: Oh pleeease let it be :bfp:!!

11 days till I POAS and I'm getting tummy cramps but can't for the life of me remember if I've had these every month before AF for the past 7 years or not! What a difference all this OV regulating makes!!

Good luck to you too sweet xx

Ha Ha i know i am POAS on 6th or 7th May. Due to O in next few days according to FF.

My sister miscarried her first a few Christmas's ago. She has no children yet. I just feel ashamed of her! I might be over reacting - but i told her not to smoke it in general and last time she got a BFP! But she does not want to - she says there are worse things like heroin (i just think she is too immature and selfish to have a baby) This is not beacuse we are TTC i told her the same last time - she knows how i feel about it.

As far as my friend is concerned - i think she has made her mind up. So i will support her as it would be wrong to talk her into having a child if it is the wrong time for her.

I had a termination ten years ago and i have never got over it, still regret it althoguh i know deep down i could no way have brought a child up so young. Does not mean things go away though. Thats why i want her to think twice.

Vik

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"