I just wanted to say

A

AppleBlossom

It's been such a horrible weekend for some of the bnb-ers and I just wanted to say my heart goes out to them all.

7WZ, I am deeply sorry for your loss and I hope that you get through it :)

and Becky, Rach and Amy, I hope you're LO's hang in there and everything works out ok :)

Hope we get some good news soon

x

All I can say is I couldnt agree more with this post - my heart goes out to all of you and hope you all get through it in the best way you can

xxxx

I couldn't agree more either! :hug::hug:

Like i said to Merv's mum ... we dont realise how attached we all are to eachother ... :hugs::hugs:

Im in complete shock after logging on today.... your right I feel like we really do know each other!!!
:hug::hug::hug:

I agree.. the people on here are so nice, and you really get the feeling that you know them.

Your heart goes out to everyone that has/is having problems..

The people on here probably know more about your pregnancy/ttc/baby than some of your closer friends...

:hug:

I agree.. the people on here are so nice, and you really get the feeling that you know them.

Your heart goes out to everyone that has/is having problems..

The people on here probably know more about your pregnancy/ttc/baby than some of your closer friends...

:hug:

and docs!!!!

I couldn't believe it when I logged on today, all the sad things that have happened. :hug: all round

I totaly agree with eerything thats been posted on here,my heart goes out to each of you,its a case of when you hurt we hurt xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->