i know im pregnant ...

broodylocket

Reaction score

:cry:

cause i had a shower last night, couldnt see my feet and when i shaved down there (soz tmi) i caught myself ouchhhhhhh!!!
now its so sore, i smell like savlon :rofl:

also the back end hurts and all!! but ive been eating fibre :cry:

I know Im pregnant cause I cant be arsed to shave down there!!!!! ha ha ha!!!

i know im pregnant cos no clothes fit me no more :) haha also same cant be assed to shave looks like bob marley is hiding in my nicks lol

I know I'm pregnant because hubby is doing the housework! :happydance:

I tried to shave my bits last night but couldnt see, OH wont do it for me which I dont understand cos he does shave everyday

My OH wants to do it for me...i think its because its the closest he will have got to my foo for the last 19 weeks!!!! lol! Im scared he will slip and takeoff my clitoris!!!!x

lol, I can still manage with my electric trimmer.... I do it reallly short every time coz I know one day I just won't manage!

My OH wants to do it for me...i think its because its the closest he will have got to my foo for the last 19 weeks!!!! lol! Im scared he will slip and takeoff my clitoris!!!!x

haha thats so funny

:rofl:

I know im pregnant coz im dosed with the cold and cant do a dam thing about it :(

Hah same here! I told hubby he better learn to enjoy the retro 70's ladyfro look down there! With my first 2 kids, I let my ex hubby shave for me but I do NOT trust my current hubby to do it at all! He looks like he's been in a knife fight everytime he shaves himself!

Also, I know I'm pregnant because I CAN'T SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!:growlmad:

Oh and I'm also due April 9th and having a boy!

Hah same here! I told hubby he better learn to enjoy the retro 70's ladyfro look down there! With my first 2 kids, I let my ex hubby shave for me but I do NOT trust my current hubby to do it at all! He looks like he's been in a knife fight everytime he shaves himself!

Also, I know I'm pregnant because I CAN'T SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!:growlmad:

Mine too...hes rubbish at shaving, and as he lost most his hair at 19 he shaves the rest off his head too and always ends up with little niks here and there....I told him "hands off the fro!!!!!"...Im going to go for a nice wax before im due though, cant be having my baby getting carpet burn as he comes out!!! lol

when i was pregnant my partner quickly went to get something from the shop while i was in the bath, only he bumped into someone he knew, i was stranded like a whale in the bath for about an hour i was a prune haha needless to say i had showers from then on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->