I left my husband...

Sarah_Sunshin

Reaction score
Guess it's a good thing I'm not pregnant yet... ugh.

He blamed me for not being able to give him what he wanted... what am I supposed to do? Get magical ovaries?! Sorry buddy, I can't!!!

oh no! So sorry for the situation you're in. not a very nice thing to say to you though.

Sure you can't work it out ? :(

We might, but I don't know anymore. Everytime we've tried he's said hurtful things, it's worse than I make it sound. But I just can't anymore. I don't want to have a baby in this situation you know?

Of course. Have you told him how much he hurts your feelings? It's weird that he's not being more supportive of you at this time :(

Yes I have, over and over again. There are other things going on that overwhelm him but he takes it out of me and I'm tired of it. I can't do it anymore. I think part of the reason I can't get pregnant is because I'm so stressed out.

sweetie, I'm so sorry...this is stressful enough already. Sending lots of love.

Cat
xxx

Oh Sarah, how awful. Does DH not realise it takes two to make a baby and to put the blame at your door is nasty. Another example of how selfish and inconsiderate men can be!
I hope you work it out soon love x

Oh, sweetie! It's such a shame that men have to play any part in baby-making sometimes... even if they aren't in the room, we still have to use something from them. :(

I'm so sorry! :hugs: I can't imagine why he would want to add such excessive hurt to what you already feel while struggling with TTC. I understand why you don't want to bring a baby into that situation right now. :( It's so hard to keep stress minimal, but to add it on just for kicks... that's terrible! Stress can take a HUGE toll on the body and it's TTC functions! Maybe he just doesn't realize that, or how stressful it is for him to say those terrible things... not that it's excusable either way though.

I hope things work out for you... either with him or with someone who understands how to treat someone like you truly deserve to be treated. You always seem absolutely delightful, and your pic is gorgeous! If it doesn't work out with him, it's definitely HIS loss. You deserve so much more! Hopefully he'll wise up and see that... but if not, you still have a bright future with a family of your own ahead of you. I'm sure of it!

BIG :hugs:!!!

If you need to talk, I'm on yahoo messenger as clarice_starling_20. I'm always invisible, but if if you IM me and I'm on, I'll lend an ear anytime. I've been through rough times in a marriage and a divorce actually... so, I might well understand! :)

so sorry to hear about your situation.. i dont think we realise sometimes just how much stress TTC can put on your relationship.. hope things work out for you in the end xx

He sounds like a proper arsehole hun. Big love to you xxx

So sorry hun, its a horrible situation to be in, maybe you just need a breather from TTC and work through this stage, he may have other things on his mind but that does not excuse him taking it out on you and saying something so spiteful, its not just down to you, its a two way thing baby making!

hugs to you, hope you can talk things through and come out the other side, sometimes though you have to take stock and ask yourself if its what you want... I have been married and divorced, now I am with someone amazing, he has is crap days but they are few and far between, I am sure I have more crap days :rofl: poor man, hormones eh!

Big :hug: so sorry to hear that, men can be real idiots sometimes. It takes two to make a baby and stressing you out certainly isn't going to help matters. He is obviously only thinking of himself at the moment and seems like a pretty hurtful thing to say to his wife.

Take care :hugs:

Awww, you poor thing, have you been trying long? :hugs:

Well what a dick.

How does he no its not his "fault" ur not pregnant yet, men can be such dicks when it comes to getting pregnant and babies in general.

Its good u stood up for urself n left his ass, maybe it will make him grow up abit

Oh honey... So sorry you are in such a horrible situation. I can't believe your hubbie is putting extra stress on you. We all know how emotional ttc is without any added pressure. I truely hope you sort it out one way or another and find your sunshine again xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->