i liked this site until a couple of women started on me on an innocent post

Status
Not open for further replies.

laura109

Reaction score
So i posted a post about giving a pregnancy test on amazon a bad review as the info in my opinion was not clear.

anyway i posted up what the company sent to me briefly.

The women who responded to me from the company was rude askwd me to take my review down and said she had fertility problems and i was not being fair to her business.

i did not post the whole story just briefed and now purplecupcake is having digs at me along side knobby saying i should remove my review now im pregnant and saying i was not fair.

i found out i was pregnant through a different brand.

so i dont feel my review was bad!!

Im put off this site now why are people arsy just for the sake of trying to disagree!

I am so sorry that you are having some issues =(

Congratulations on the pregnancy!! I hope you continue coming to the site because I have found most of the ladies here to be super helpful and are usually quick to respond when I have a question :hugs:

Thanks. Im always on here. She must of seen my bfp announcement and came back for more. I was trying to help other girls im a nice person.

She must be bored

If you have an issue with a member laura109, please contact the admin/mod team rather than creating a thread. Thank you.

Thread closed, please read the forum rules
Anti forum/member 'I am leaving...' threads or posts leaving behind negativity/bad feeling are not permitted. These are usually posted for attention, create arguments, and often stem from events that have already been dealt with (remember problems can only be dealt with if reported). If you choose to ignore this rule, your thread will be removed and account permanently deactivated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->