I love my dog but...

special_kala

love my bugs
Reaction score
If he sits by the door one more times without actually needing the toilet im going to scream :growlmad:

:rofl: sorry to laugh. What dog is it?

My dog used to always always do that, even bark at the door, so we get up to let her out and she runs off!! Shes a right cow.

EDIT:I guess its a labrador? :) cute.

haha my black labrador does it all the time ¬.¬

My old dog used hate going outside when it was raining so when it was bad weather, he would be constantly scratching to go out but when you opened the door & he saw it was raining, he would refuse to go out! As soon as you sat down, he's scratch again. Eventually he would get so desperate that he would go but in the meantime, you were up & down all night. It used to drive me mad.

Yea hes a Lab. He is having a really restless day and seems to be getting clinger by the day :(

I just walked both of them for half an hour in the rain and there still not settled! :(

OMG what is with my dogs today!!! My youngest pup (1 year) just pooped on the bloody front room floor!!!

My cat would be in and out in and out - I'm sure he did it for the sport of having us fuss him ;)

(yes... no catflap, how stupid ;))

He's gone to the big basket in the sky - and I have to say I'm glad I don't have to contend with the jealousy he would have undoubtedly developed with LO's arrival ;)

My cat would be in and out in and out - I'm sure he did it for the sport of having us fuss him ;)

(yes... no catflap, how stupid ;))

He's gone to the big basket in the sky - and I have to say I'm glad I don't have to contend with the jealousy he would have undoubtedly developed with LO's arrival ;)

Im beginning to think thats why they are acting up, I dread to think what its going to be like when LO is here :nope:

My dog has taken to peeing on the corner of my brand new orange sofa. I could strangle him!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->