I made a decision:(

miel

Married to an amazing guy
Reaction score
if i don't get pregnant this month ...i am going to take a break from opk , the tempting etc...and probably ttc scheduling ....

i just feel after almost a year of trying a little run down ...i am going to still meet with my doctor on November 12 th but i am think i need a little break...
As i found myself now crying for nothing ( just to think of Christmas last year and how exiting we were at ttc...bring me in tears) i know it's stupid but i can't be like that not at the shop specially on holiday time .

so i am going to be in the 2ww soon for this cycle but then i will support you girls and continues to watch over your journeys ...but as for mine it's going to be a little less active...
:hugs:

I understand where you are coming from........
i have been taking folic acid for almost a year now....I also remeber the early days of TTC... without all the worry and i didnt even know there was such a thing as 2ww.
back to nature is a good idea....bd when bleed is over....keep it up every other day for as long as you can.
Miel I wish you all the best in your journey!!!!

:hug: you've got to do what's best for you

thanks girls:)
you see just doing the first steps of writing down i feel little better ...

Sometimes a break can do wonders. We did it alot and though ttc was still on my mind it did help

Maybe stopping "trying" for a little while will bring you your miracle! Take a break from the stress and that might be all you need!

There are a lot of people who take breaks from TTCing, and wind up pregnant. Heck, go on a vacation to Vegas, and you probably will come back pregnant! Point is to relax and not stress at all. It is amazing the effect stress can have on your body. I really hope and pray that this IS your month...but if not, a little break may do some good.

:hug::hug: I have been feeling the exact same hun.... Im going to be the honost one and say i don't want you to go on a break as i always say never give up hope.... And i need you right there with me every single month..:cry::cry::cry:

But it is your decision hun... I will support you on your relaxed journey just as much on your TTC journey... That's what friends are for... please just don't dissapear like some of the other girls.....

I will pray that this decision blesses you and your OH.... *with those twins*:hug::hug:

wow hun, i'm so sorry but it sounds like you're making the best choice for you... good luck with your 2ww and your meeting with the doc x

:hugs:I have been thinking the same thing... It's not so much that I feel stressed though, it's more a question of it being on my mind so much I wonder if I am actually preventing it from happening (that may sound ludicrous - but its the way I think....:dohh:)
But like Jacky said - don't disappear!

:hug:

Miel, This is our 5th cycle & I am already feeling like that. It's a lot of stress every month. I'm in my TWW, after this cycle we might just go with the flow and not use any conception monitoring. I know in one of your posts you were saying you were thinking about Clomid. Hopefully you have a good meeting with your doctor and figure out what is best for you. Good Luck, keep us posted. :hug:

I tried for over a year to conceive my son. I finaly went to the doctors and had a few tests and was told that it was unlikely to happen naturally!! I came out so depressed that I didn let me hubby near me for a couple of weeks. The next time we BD it was because we wanted to - no thought of making a baby as we knew it wouldn happen. A few weeks later I got my :bfp:. So fingers crossed for you that by taking a break, nature will do what nature does best. Good luck x

Hey Miel,

Oh hun i'm so sorry - i totally know how you feel though. You will be surprised, the first month i had off TTC i forgot what cycle day i was on and even when :witch: was due! I felt totally chilled out and it was kinda nice - my head got in a better place and after :witch: had come and gone i wanted to get back on it again!!

What is the Doc appt for on the 12th? have you had any tests at all or will that be the start?

Fingers crossed x x xx

Do not worry i won't disapear girls ...i need to try to ttc like the way we use too ...just loving each other not waking up to have to take my temp....i need to relax:)

and don't forget i am a Moderator so i am not going anywhere :)...

PS:Rachelle ...i am going to see with the Doc what i should do now...blood test etc...

:hugs: oh honey, so sorry your feeling low :hugs:
Have a lovely break (although hopefully you'll not need it and get a BFP this month instead) and take time to chill out and balance ourself, TTC is such an emotional rollercoaster and I think sometimes we all need a break and a chance to just enjoy our OH's and relationships :hugs:

IKWYM... trying for 8 months (I know there's some of you that having going longer)2 months straight of waking up @ 6:30 am for temping(I even took my thermometer camping with me...) I work retail and this is not the season to be stressed out about something... I may be with you on this one.

I hope things go better for you being natural

Good for you Miel. Sometimes, you just gotta get on with life, forget about TTCing - trust me, it'll make you feel better, it has dne wonders for me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->