I miss being pregnant sooooo much!

taperjeangirl

Reaction score
Never thought I'd say that!

i had quite a rubbish pregnancy with having nearly every bad symptom going, but since having Daisy I am realising how much i loved it.

I am so happy she is here, and healthy and I love her to death but having her in my tummy where it was only me and her is what I miss the most.
I know this whole visitor thing will calm down and everyone will get bored when she starts to get a bit bigger.

I loved lying in the bath at night watching her move around, and all those little moments where I was the only one who knew she was moving or when she had the hiccups!

I know I am being selfish when I say that I hate sharing her with everyone now!:blush:

So for those of you who have a few weeks to go, enjoy them! and take plenty of time to just sit and be with your LO while they are in your tummy!!

:baby:

Hope you are all good! xxxx

I'm with you there. I really miss being pregnant too can't wait to try for a second :D lol

i cant really comment as i still got bubs inside me but i dont think ur beong selfish not wanting to share her...i red ur other post about people wanting to take her out etc but man shes only 11 days old and i not suprised u feel bit peeved off i would....dnt think my lo will be going n e were without me for at least the first month xx

I miss it too! If only I can be pregnant for one more day and then go back! :lol:

Awwww. You know what I never thought about it like that. Ive really been wishing time would hurry up and how my pregnancy is dragging, but really I should enjoy just having my son all to myself in my tummy where Im the only one who knows what hes doing.
xx

Thanks for sharing. It's good to hear a different perspective on things, especially when you're coming to the end and feeling a wee bit fed up. Thanks again. x

I reckon I'm gonna really miss my bumpy once bubs arrives, even if it is huge! I think mainly due to the reassurance of feeling him/her moving round inside. It's gotta be wierd not to feel that anymore.
xx

Oh I totally miss being pregnant. It really ended sooo quickly! Those sweet special moments are just so wonderful and I loved having a big bump!

I reckon I'm gonna really miss my bumpy once bubs arrives, even if it is huge! I think mainly due to the reassurance of feeling him/her moving round inside. It's gotta be wierd not to feel that anymore.
xx

It is really wierd! You find yourself thinking " has she moved today" But then you realise she is in the crib! :dohh:

I don't miss being pregnant. However, the past month has gone by so fast that I wish I could go back to the day he was born again. A month gone that I won't have again with him.

I guess I am a bit broody as the end of my baby days are for sure over.

I loved lying in the bath at night watching her move around, and all those little moments where I was the only one who knew she was moving or when she had the hiccups!

those words bought a tear to my eyes!
I've still got just over a week to go but I know already I'm going to miss being pregnant so much. I've had quite an easy time but I love it and although I can't wait to meet my little man I am going to miss him moving about and wriggling in my tummy so much
:hug:

Yea i think thats the bit i'm going to miss :cry: i dont want to share my LO with anyone.. guess if i manage to BF i wont have to give him to anyone ha ha (evil laugh)!!

Same here hun, I really miss being pregnant... when we go out all I seem to be surrounded by is pregnant ladies xx but then I look at Rihanna and so glad she is here but its different to her being inside me xxx

I feel exactly the same, Im actually jelous of pregnant women! when I was near my due date I was so jelous of everyone having their babies, but now, I'd love to go back to that time, and actually love to give birth all over again and have that moment when she was first put onto my chest, its so amazing.

I cant wait to do it all over again, although not for a good 5 years now! I love her being here, but really do miss those special moments of pregnancy xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->