I need a buddy!!

BusyMomma

Reaction score
As most if not all of you know, TTC has a way of consuming you. I feel like I don't have anyone that I can talk to about the TWW as much as I feel like I need to haha. I'm currently 7 dpo and AF should be here around the 28th-30th although it's not unusual for me to have short cycles. Anyone else need a buddy?

Those posts with thousands of replies overwhelm me so I figured I'd start my own :)

I would love a buddy!! I'm currently 11 days late and confused as heck! TWW is terrible :( I feel very impatient and would love someone to talk to and to help out!

I am 8 days PO #TTC #1! would love to be a buddy!

Hello Ladies! I am also TTC #1, I have been TTC since Sept 2010, Just started Provera/Clomid this month. Today I am 8 DPOn and I am driving my self nuts! TWW is tough!
I believe AF will start 12/5-12/7-ish. My cycles are all over the place.
But I am planning on testing 12/7, if I can make it that long. I am new to BnB
and would love to have some buddies!!!

I am hoping for the BFP for all you TTC'er's!!! Best of Luck to all you ladies.

Jai Me:thumbup:

I would love a buddy!! I'm currently 11 days late and confused as heck! TWW is terrible :( I feel very impatient and would love someone to talk to and to help out!

My period is due today-ish (if I actually had a consistent cycle!) and still no AF? I'm confused too! Has anything happened with you?

My period is due today-ish (if I actually had a consistent cycle!) and still no AF? I'm confused too! Has anything happened with you?

When are you planning on testing? My AF isn't due until next, week, but that seems like forever!!! Wish mine was due today, I'd be at the store buying a
test. LOL Good Luck to you!!!

Hey ladies! AF arrived about 30 minutes ago so I'm CD1... am 35 and starting my TTC (#2) journey this cycle. Would love to join you :flower:

I tested on Monday and this morning and both were BFN :(

DH and I agreed no more testing till Saturday....I hope I can last lol. It's just weird cuz I've felt like I'm getting my period for over a week...and feel like I have it the last few days. But still nothing! Hmph.

With my son I tested negative at 1 day late and then positive at 5 days late...so our approach is now wait for AF and if she doesn't show then by Saturday I'll be a few days late and that should give us a better idea of what's going on. FX for all of us!!

Ooooh fingers crossed that your symptoms are early preg symptoms and not AF!

Well, we've been NTNP for a few months but December will be our first proper month trying! Excited, but apprehensive too! How about you?

Ooooh fingers crossed that your symptoms are early preg symptoms and not AF!

Well, we've been NTNP for a few months but December will be our first proper month trying! Excited, but apprehensive too! How about you?

I went off BC in the end of August and we started NTNP then in the beginning of October we both had a mini meltdown over finances (we already have 3 kids) and I went back on BC. That lasted about 10 days before we calmed down and realized we could handle it and we've been trying since then. So it's been kinda tricky...the pill really messes with my cycles so they've been anywhere from 14 days to 50 days in the last 6 months...hard to know what to expect! lol

Wow, 3 already! I find having 1 hard work enough, God knows how I'll cope with 2! :haha:

Are you using any particular methods for tracking?

Wow, 3 already! I find having 1 hard work enough, God knows how I'll cope with 2! :haha:

Are you using any particular methods for tracking?

Well DH has two daughters from his first marriage and I have a son from a previous relationship so we don't have 3 all the time...we have 50% custody of all 3 kids but we really want one that's ours who is with us all the time. we both really miss being full time parents :)

We aren't really using a tracking method..trying to just relax and let it happen but of course as soon as I entered the TWW this month I realized "relaxing" is not something I'm capable of lol. I know when I ovulate ( I can feel it) so I have a good idea of how many dpo I am but honestly...we pretty much just BD every day and figure we can't miss it that way lol.

What about you? Are you temping or anything? I think i'd drive myself crazy temping!

As most if not all of you know, TTC has a way of consuming you. I feel like I don't have anyone that I can talk to about the TWW as much as I feel like I need to haha. I'm currently 7 dpo and AF should be here around the 28th-30th although it's not unusual for me to have short cycles. Anyone else need a buddy?

Those posts with thousands of replies overwhelm me so I figured I'd start my own :)

I know how your feel when you say it consumes you and I would love to be your buddy. I am always in need if someone to tall to. I am also ways here to listen.

BusyMomma - no, not really using any tracking methods, I pretty much know when I ovulate so just relying on that at the moment... Like you say though, it's so hard during the 2ww to relax and wait for things to happen. I'm such a control freak like that!

Hi Juliet :wave:

I'm out as of this morning :-( Bummer, but there are two positives. 1. My period has been messed up since going off bc and I usually would get two in one month and then skip a month. but this month my cycle was a perfect 28 days so that must be good news that I'm finally regulating :) and 2. The TWW is over! (well this TWW...now I have a TWW to ovulate then ANOTHER TWW lol)

I'm out as of this morning :-( Bummer, but there are two positives. 1. My period has been messed up since going off bc and I usually would get two in one month and then skip a month. but this month my cycle was a perfect 28 days so that must be good news that I'm finally regulating :) and 2. The TWW is over! (well this TWW...now I have a TWW to ovulate then ANOTHER TWW lol)

:hugs: sorry to hear that! You're a day behind me so maybe we'll be testing together next month!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->