• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

So we have decided to start trying again, given that I will be 40 in April, we decided it may not be pertinent to wait.

I just popped into tcc and man that forum scares me. I don't check when I ovulate etc. we just stop using protection, I know when I should ovulate and when my rough fertile period is but i am not obsessed with it. I just want to go with the flow.

aww hopefully it will be easy this time and not stressing will do the trick..it did for us!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...old-miracle-tumor-trooper-pregnant-w-2-a.html
Link to my preggie journal

MrsJ it's so weird seeing the fruit ticker in this thread again :lol: Brings back memories!

Good luck with TTC Hippy!
We won't be starting on #2 until we sell our house so who knows how long that will be. I'm a bit apprehensive about how I would cope with two anyway.

Is anyone else's kid going through a really demanding phase?

I know it is weird..I feel like I just got to melon a few months ago and am starting all over again lol.... you ladies need to change your birthday tickers for the kids! I cant remember whos oldest without them haha

Yeah I didn't realise that ticker was so non-specific. I think mine is the eldest?

Exciting Hippy! We are going to wait a few more months. Also going through a demanding stage! I can't imagine 2 right now, but I am sure that will change in a few weeks once she is less clingy. I have been feeling the baby bug lately, but I am trying to wait, ha ha!

Yay fruit ticker :) I miss it!

Lauren will be 14 months in 3 days. Time is flying!

I think mine is the youngest, keeping me waiting 11 days. At least next time I will be having a scheduled c-section. Also when the time comes I will be staying team yellow again.

I am finding that Alana is just having lots of temper tantrums, especially when I take things off her she shouodn't have, no matter how I take them away.

All the best for the New Year ladies. I hope that everyone has many positive days and that the bad are not too bad and the good days are great. Good luck to all the pregnant ladies and their impending births.

MrsJ I hope B improves steadily for you.

Much love and light to you all xx

Happy New Years to all my bump buddy friends. Hoping the New Year brings everyone joy, happiness and good luck in all areas of life. Promotions, Pregnancies, Recoveries, whatever you are wishing and praying for, may the New Year usher it along!

Happy new year everyone :)

I like your new profile pic MrsJ. That hat is cute! How's the pregnancy going? Any morning sickness this time?

Im eating for THREE!! Its twins! :happydance: MS isnt bad its just more of food aversions than anything!

Attachments

• TWINS! 2013.jpg
    TWINS! 2013.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 3
Wow!! Congratulations! You are going to be one busy mom!! Glad you're feeling well. I have had barely any symptoms this time around so much so I've had two ultrasounds from convincing myself I can't be pregnant! Everyone says it just must be a boy! :) good luck with the rest of your first trimester!

So how is everyone? We are doing just fine. Alana has a recurrent ear infection at the moment and constantly seems to be running a temperature. Saying this is is still happy, chatty and out going.
Can't quiet believe how quickly time is flying and how grown up she seems.

How is everyone doing?

A week and a half ago I had my mirena removed :) I am going to wait a few months probably before I start tracking ovulation and REALLY start trying. If it happens before then, I will be happy. Kind of fun to not exactly be trying, but not trying to prevent it. Sounds weird, I have always just been either trying or not, so it's new for me, ha ha. I have been bleeding on and off since getting it removed. I hope cycles return to normal quickly. Anyone else trying again?

My baby is 18 months today! I can't believe how old she has gotten :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->