I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

www.caringbridge.org/visit/brieananjerome if you all want to follow long I'll be updating their the most frequently because all my family and friends are on there... Happy B-day to all the little ones! B has 7 more days but we arent doing anything party wise really since we are just back from the hospital and getting settled in...we might do a late spring party like a 1 1/2 year party or something with family and friends depending on how things go the next few months...

Glad she is home. I really hope that she makes a full recovery and that her hearing, site and voice return. Love and light x

Thanks for the update Mrs Jerome! Praying for sweet little B!

Some of Lauren's Birthday photos. She is growing so fast!

615857_10100881829348880_764753876_o.jpg

172743_10100881830237100_1620299197_o.jpg

334714_10100881834673210_388019994_o.jpg

664569_10100881835616320_1530042443_o.jpg

665707_10100881835132290_179219986_o.jpg

haha soo cute!! can not believe all our little ones are soo old!! lol...

I JUST ordered a few little things from this site lol and then come on here and see your photoshoot pics haha... https://www.alwaysunderpay.com/ for a photoshoot with B for christmas cards and pics for the family..tons of cute rompers and bows and hats and leggings and tutus etc for AMAZING prices!! I got a 12 pack of cute girl assorted leggings for her for like $20! and a few hats and stuff too....and just now ordered christmas romper and a cute cow/pink headband and flower shoes to go with her cow diaper cover and some butterfly wings cant wait!!

anyone thinking of baby #2 yet?

Cool site, I will have to look! I have a friend who has been ordering from this site for leg warmers and has had good luck! Very low prices!
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/group/Baby-leg-warmers-in-stock/504149_210637380.html

How is B doing? I keep checking caringbridge for more updates. I am praying for a full recovery.

I definitely have my mind on baby #2. I really don't want a winter baby, so we will probably wait until late spring to try. That itch is definitely there though. I would start trying now, but I want Lauren to be a little more dependent before I am serious about another. Plus I really do want a few months of no nursing before I am pregnant again.

Lovely photos Acorn!

I would love to start trying for our next baby but our living arrangements at the moment are somewhat temporary so we're waiting until we have our house stuff sorted. The plan was to start in January but no one wants to buy our flat.

I'm telling myself it's for the best since SPD would be so much worse if I was lifting a toddler 30 times a day!

haha Stouffer!! SPD is the firs thing I think of too!! lol lol..Im like geez it was soo bad with B and even now every once in a while if I push something with my foot thats heavy or move the wrong way to fast it still gets me.....and obviously now we HAVE to carry B or pick her up to move her but I cant shake that baby feeling...

Acorn I would want to give my boobs a break too lol lol...dont blame you...I'll check out that site too..we are having our photoshoot Monday and should get the pics CD or whatever a week or two after that..so hopefully I will have some cute pics to post soon!!!

I had terrible sickness until 30 weeks or so with Lauren. In the back of my mind I keep wondering how I could manage to take care of myself so sick AND a baby next time around. I keep telling myself every pregnancy is different and maybe this time it won't happen. I think I am lying to myself though, lol.

Mrs Jerome. I can't wait to see some pics!

yeah I keep running the what ifs in my head too..what if we end up with twins..what if I have horrible MS...what if I end up on bed rest...etc etc...

I swore we would wait given how bad my spd was last time and I too am still nursing. I am thinking we will hold out until April and then start trying but technically we are no longer being too careful, what will be will be. I am 40 in April so I'd rather have number two sooner rather than later. But I am am not stressing about it this time, what will be will be and all of that.

Hippy, were you a LTTTC'er?

I was, but not as long term as most. It took us a year of actively trying.
I try and factor that in when planning age gaps but I know really it's pointless. It could happen quickly or it could take longer next time so there isn't much use in us planning too much, so I totally agree about what will be will be.

We are talking about trying at the end of May. Our wedding anniversary is May 20th, so we kind of have that in our heads for start time That way if it takes several months, I will still have a baby in the warmer months and if I get pregnant right away it will at least not be in the dead of winter, ha ha!

I have to be my miscarriage I just avoided tcc like the plague, i wasn't an LTTCR as we didnt actively try so to speak we spent over a year just not using protection but never caught. It was only 3 months of really trying, timing periods etc before I caught then miscarried at 10 weeks, then 5 months second time round before Alana.
Acorn we originally said June to try again but I just think about how long it may take to catch and so decided to maybe start early. Saying this sods law says we will catch straight away just because we don't want to.

Hi girls. It's been a LONG time. Happy birthday to all your little ones. I looked back on a couple posts and am so sorry to hear about your daughter MrsJerome. I will be thinking of her and praying for a full recovery. I can't imagine what you have gone through.
I am back on this sight since we recently found out we are pregnant! We thought it would take a while so we started a couple weeks ago and here we are. Quite a shock.
Hope you are all happy and enjoying what I think is the best age yet!

congrats Love Story!!!! https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...dimsum-mom-miracle-tumor-trooper-ttc-2-a.html

Congrats lovestory. We think we may start trying in the New Year although I am not going to worry this time, what will be will be. Good luck MrsJ.
I hope B continues to progress well.

Thanks for the link MrsJ, hope you get your BFP soon.

And lovestory CONGRATULATIONS :)

well ladies...we are starting all over!! look what I got yesterday and today!!

Clear Blue Easy...Answer..FRER...$TREE OPK (green)...$TREE HPT (blue) all from 9DPO yesterday...and todays FRER at 10DPO

Attachments

• PC080426.jpg
    PC080426.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 0
  • PC080429.jpg
    PC080429.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 0
  • PC080430.jpg
    PC080430.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 0
  • PC090436.jpg
    PC090436.jpg