I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

Hi girls, can I join in?
According to FF my due date is 25th October. I am terrified! Not about having a baby or giving birth, just that something might happen to the pregnancy.

Got my Dr's appointment this afternoon. I've had brown spotting on and off since Friday so I'm going to mention it to him.

Hi girls, can I join in?
According to FF my due date is 25th October. I am terrified! Not about having a baby or giving birth, just that something might happen to the pregnancy.

Got my Dr's appointment this afternoon. I've had brown spotting on and off since Friday so I'm going to mention it to him.

hey hun the brown spotting can be normal especially with ur first non period you only need worry if it turns to bright red blood and have stomach pains at the same time,its most likerly your body clearing itself out from left over blood from ur last period,wishing you a happy and healthy :cloud9: months x x:hugs:

Hi stouffer!! welcome to the thread!!! I hope your Dr. Appt goes well and spotting is normal for the most part during pregnancy, but I hope they can put your mind at ease!! I cant wait for my first ultrasound and getting to see that lil bean on screen!

well ladies af was due today and even though im having cramps its nothing like af cramps its more like growing pains but the fact that there is a baby down there what do i expect lol i just cant remember these from carrying my other 2 kids haha,the extra wee trips have started today lol and felt sick when i got hungry which i had with my other 2 kids,im kinda getting fed up of eating oranges too after 2 weeks of eating them none stop but still cant help but eat them but thats cravings for you,i find it so wierd that i dont have any pregnancy symptoms as signs of pregnancy before i test but have cravings instead lol,how is everybody else doing x x x

When do cravings generally kick in? I've drank lots of banana milkshake lately and usually I wouldn't go out of my way to do so... lol, but I don't need it.

I'm just tired and constipated a little and need a wee after every drink I have

im not sure fairie..I think it would be diff for everyone..I have been on a macdos mcdouble kick lol..i could eat them for every meal..but the ketchup and mustard gives me horrid acid reflux/heartburn but they are soooooo good lol...

When do cravings generally kick in? I've drank lots of banana milkshake lately and usually I wouldn't go out of my way to do so... lol, but I don't need it.

I'm just tired and constipated a little and need a wee after every drink I have

they usually kick in around 5 to 6 wks pregnant but some ladies dont have them at all but for me with my daughter who is 4 and this pregnancy i had cravings from right around implantation,maybe its a sign that your body need something to help with a healthy pregnancy,im not sure lol,with my son though i had no cravings at all and when i did it was from 3 months gone and only lasted a few days so the wanting banana milkshake could very well be a craving but not one that you feel you have to have but just want,i have to have an orange when i want one or i start getting frustrated hahaha x x

My OH is making Avegolemono... or something tonight, Greek soup made from Chicken stock, rice, lemon and egg... I liked it last time but not feeling it tonight the thought of it is making me a bit queasy... But I havent the heart to tell him because he rarely makes meals lol.

Would much rather have a maccies :( :( :(

hahaha it will get to a point where you will just say sorry but i honestly dont fancy that because your eating habits change throughout pregnancy and things you would normally love you wont be able stand the thought of eating and things you dont usually like all of a sudden sound loverly hahaha,its the joys of being pregnant but men do struggle from time to time to keep up with us lol x x

I don't think it's so much a craving but I have been crazily thirsty these last few days.

Not had any food cravings or morning sickness... yet ;)

Are you all taking vitamins? I ordered some pregnacare ones with omega 3 from amazon. About 1/3 the price of Boots!

I'm taking pregnancy care vits from Superdrug, they were cheaper than Pregnacare :D And since I spent so much money on tests.... lol

I had a missed called off a midwife (only know its a midwife cause I searched her name/area on google lol) so now I have to phone her back at 4.30

Im taking some brand from walmart...thats like your Tescos for those of you in the UK ....and will be taking it to my OB when I finally find one to see if they are ok...or if I should switch... I also take an extra folic acid pill since Im not much on dark leafy greens lol...and I take a baby aspirin every day and am on two prometrium pills a day too!! lol... Ive been taking it all cept the prometrium for months and months now since we started TTC...

I used to take pregnacare everyday when we first started, but since oct, i gave up, it costs so much to keep buying when i wasnt getting pregnant :( same with all my decaf drinks.

I find it funny that I spent months doing everything right... then in Jan I drank, smoked (socially), drank caffeine and didn't eat great, dtd only twice... and managed to get my bfp?! goes to show, you really do just need to relax!!

im only taking folic acid but thats all i took with my other 2 kids but i do increase on foods that have things like iron n vitamins in them and cut down on any junk unless its a craving lol

I just got back from the Doctor's and he confirmed the spotting was pretty normal. Phew :)

I was grinning like a maniac the whole way home :lol: it's starting to feel real now I've been to the dr about it :) Eeep!

here is my week 4 belly pic...of course nothing now but I am determined to pic every week and catch the first slight hint of bump lol..

https://i55.tinypic.com/raz32s.jpg

I am due the 25 October. This will be my second pregnancy but we had a miscarriage last August at just over 10 weeks. I am excited but also nervous and would love to buddy up with people.

I am feeling quite nauseous at the moment most of the time.

exciting times :)

Good luck everyone x

I'm taking pregnancy care vits from Superdrug, they were cheaper than Pregnacare :D And since I spent so much money on tests.... lol

I had a missed called off a midwife (only know its a midwife cause I searched her name/area on google lol) so now I have to phone her back at 4.30

I shall have to check this out as the pregnacare vitamins are so expensive. I bought bulk a while ago online but when these run out superdrug here I come.

As far as I could tell, they have the sameish amount of everything thats in the pregnacare ones! I think they are also on offer, two packets for £9.99, and you get 60 tablets in each packet so thats four months sorted in a tenner. Welcome!! H&H

Morning girls xxx

I am feeling quite nauseous all the time at the moment and I have very quickly found that strong smells are making me gag.

I changed a nappy at work yesterday and nearly threw up on the child as the smell made me feel so sick.

How are you all feeling, have you all contacted the midwife or doctor yet? I haven't contacted anyone at the moment, but I am guessing I should do so shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->