I need a steriliser - which one should I get?

Faerie

Proud Mummy
Reaction score
I need to buy a steriliser, anyone got any recommendations or can tell me what not to get or are they all pretty much the same?

I've got an avent microwave one - wouldn't be without it - 4 mins all done!!

ive got an advent iq , love it ! sterilises ur bottles all day long until u need them, had the original advent one before this and it was just as good, until i dropped it wen i moved it to clean. oops xx

ive got the boots one (electric) and we managed to get 6 Dr browns bottles in there all the straws the lot so glad we got it

weve got a tommee tippee microwave/cold water one and its fab x

i got the cheapo tesco's own cold water/microwave steriliser it does me as i will only cold water sterilise (too tight fisted to pay for leccy, rather pay about £8 tops for the year on steri tabs.. lol). cost £14 the other week as my 30 year old milton cold water one packed up :(

I got a Lindam Microwave/Cold water steriliser. It was £12.99 from a shop on Ebay.

I use it as a Cold water. Quick, and easy.

:D

I have advent - love it! Avoid Mother care's own one - awful!

We've got the Avent Electric one which has been great- but no good if you have the Tommee Tippee bottles as you won't fit 6 in but you can fit obviously the Avent bottles in and also the Doctor Browns ones.

ya could get 8 normal bottles in my milton one *sob i miss it *

i use milton cold water great for sterilising as and when you need to,
cold water is loads cheaper than paying on electric, i hate microwave ones i burnt myself the first time i used itthe 2nd time the dam thing got stuck in there.
cant go wrong with cold water
xx

i love my tommee tippee one

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-...r-to-Nature-Electric-Steam-Steriliser(0016691)

so i'd recommend that

I did wonder about the bottle issue, if that means you then have to buy the same make... I need it primarily for my pump, as my baby's going to be in SCBU for a while. Hadn't really thought about it and only got 11 days to go!

Thanks for your responses. Really can't decide whether to go with steam or cold water... aargh.

I have both the tommee tippee microwave and electric steralisers.
I like them both, really easy to use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->