I need a TTC friend :*(

5dpo-HUGE temp spike today and I dont think ive ever had it that high of a temp yet. Hopefully im not getting sick or something and i dont feel sick so thats good. I brush my teeth 2 times a day and this morning my mouth was super bloody and it didnt do that yesterday which was wierd. Thought I would update you even if it is early in my 3WW.

I think Im going to cry today. My lesbian sister started ttc 30 something days ago so this was her first cycle she just showed me a faint bfp. I just wanted to drop to the floor and cry when I saw it.

I'm sorry to hear about that future:(

I got a faint BFP today but am not getting my hopes up until missing my period on the 2nd. It's sad that I'm not really even excited because I'm sure I'll just lose it:(

misscie i know we discussed this before, but did u ever get to the doc to check progesterone levels and such?? I feel like your problem can be corrected and I think it takes finding the right doctor who is on ur side and is willing to help! I hate seeing u become dissapointed.. It doesnt seem u have a problem getting prego, its staying prego! Good luck hun.

Misscie I have everything crossed for you
Momma :hugs:

I have a friend who is due to drop in a month and she had a baby shower last weekend. Most people were drinking, and one of her male friends got pissed. He started ranting about how women make everything worse on themselves so that they can bitch about childbirth, and how he'd happily go through it if it would shut women up etc. The kicker "women's are spefcifically designed to be pregnant". I kinda lost it at that and had to leave the room in tears :( most people think I was over reacting.

misscie i know we discussed this before, but did u ever get to the doc to check progesterone levels and such?? I feel like your problem can be corrected and I think it takes finding the right doctor who is on ur side and is willing to help! I hate seeing u become dissapointed.. It doesnt seem u have a problem getting prego, its staying prego! Good luck hun.

No, I have an appointment on Sept 18th with my new doctor, so I will ask about it then. I made sure to switch with this pregnancy:)

UPDATE: Today is 18 dpo and FF said I should test today and AF is due. She hasnt come today and my temp is still well over the line. Yay. I took a test yesterday and it was negative. I had loads and loads of creamy cm today thought it was blood coming out but isnt. Been cramping on and off but I have been doing that since ovulation anyway. Been super tired everyday by 7pm. If my temp doesnt nosedive tomorrow I will test again.

Fx future :D

How are things progressing misscie?

Did a home sa. H2b failed. Going to a new Dr to ask for a referral and a proper sa, but it's looking like 'natural' just isn't going to work for us.

Fx future :D

How are things progressing misscie?

Did a home sa. H2b failed. Going to a new Dr to ask for a referral and a proper sa, but it's looking like 'natural' just isn't going to work for us.

5 days of BFPs. I had switched Drs(my last one sucked!) and my sister suggested calling them up to do a blood test to check my levels since I lost 2 already. So I did that and I'm hoping they'll be able to give me some light on wither I should get my hopes up or not..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->