I need a TTC friend :*(

Sorry, different time zones - a little over 24 hours to go?

H2b is giving his sample for testing today :D

Welcomeee!!!
:hugs:

Going in to the doctors today to test my levels and then going back in on Saturday to make sure they're rising!! Yayaa!:happydance

Yay!! I hope all keeps on going good for you!! :thumbup::thumbup: I hope im in your place soon

Good luckkk!!! How long have you been TTC for?

I started mid-june. I know its not a long time but what makes me worry is my irregular periods :growlmad: they use to be normal and all of the sudden when i want to ttc they go crazy..

Nurseandy - if your regular cycle has suddenly changed, and remains irregular for 3 months you should get you bloods checked (at least that's protocol over here, not sure about America).

I was also sure something was wrong after my 2nd month of charting. I was having 6 day lps. Got bloods done, turns out I have hypothyroid. Now up to a 10-11 day lp :D

Misscie, when do you get your beta again?

I was supposed to get them Saturday but the doctor said he wouldn't be able ot call me back until Tuesday (3 day weekend) so I might as well come in Tuesday morning so we can get a better idea of how much they're rising. So I will be going in on Tuesday at 8am sharp!

AF was due today but as of now (7pm) she is NO where in sight, not even a spot. Still cramping, back pain, etc etc etc :)

thats a really good sign u have all the signs i had but i actually had a dot of pink so it looks really promising good luck got my fingers crossed for u:)

Wow misscie that's awesome! How many days was that after?

You are now permitted to get super excited :D

Measuring 5.4 weeks :) Here's little one!!:happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• IMG.jpg
    IMG.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 10
I can see it now lol.. Yea thats what ella looked like then!:) twk weeks later she looked like a bean with nubs haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->