I need advice from you guys plz

veunica

Reaction score
Hi I am not on this forum I am from the TTC forum but since all of you are already preg I want 2 ask if any of you have had this symptom.. Since yesterday I have been gettin light headed or dizzy and 2 day TMI I wiped and had light pink spottin my cycle isn't due til the 14th I am also shakin a little.... I just want 2 c if it could be a possible preg symptom :) I have been tryin for 9 months

Might be pregnancy symptoms, might not be. :/ it's hard to say. After you ovulate, progesterone is released into your body and it can mimic pregnancy symptoms. The bleeding may have been implantation bleeding (occurs between 6-12 dpo in about 30% of pregnancies), but the closer it happens to your cycle start date, it's likely spotting before af. I would test if your full blown af doesn't come by the 14th. Good luck to you!

Might be pregnancy symptoms, might not be. :/ it's hard to say. After you ovulate, progesterone is released into your body and it can mimic pregnancy symptoms. The bleeding may have been implantation bleeding (occurs between 6-12 dpo in about 30% of pregnancies), but the closer it happens to your cycle start date, it's likely spotting before af. I would test if your full blown af doesn't come by the 14th. Good luck to you!

Ok thx:)

I had dizzy spells with this one, I can't comment in the bleeding as I've never had that.

I'd do a test in a day or two xx

I had dizzy spells with this one, I can't comment in the bleeding as I've never had that.

I'd do a test in a day or two xx

Ok yea it happens when I am coming up stairs or if I sit down and get up but I dnt get up fast... thx :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->