I NEED EYES!!! 8dpo $tree

gabbyskyy

Reaction score
Can you ladies see anything? I think I'm 8dpo going by my O spotting on cd18.
Honest opinions appreciated. Thank you! i'll take a frer in a couple of days. :)

cd26$tree.jpg

invert$26.jpg

I think I see something on the first one and I definately see something on the inverted one. GL!

on the first test it looks like a possible faint line GL

GABBY!!!! I am not one to say that I see things when I dont but I see a shadow on the first and I definitely see something on the tweaked one! OOOOHHHH!!! RETEST, RETEST!

Im thinking I see a lil something something going on there :) GL!!

Thanks everyone for your comments and support. I'll test again tomorrow if I can get a $tree test. Then again with a frer in a few days. ...urgh! Hope we all get our bfp's soon! :)

I know I probably souldn't have done it, but I showed hubs the tests that I showed you on here. He told me I was a seeing things. Good thing he went to bed because I feel like choking him. :)...I would never hurt my husband....only in my dreams.Hahaha!

Frer was bfn this morning with fmu :( oh well I don't think its my month but you know ill be testing til af comes :)

I normally have 32 day cycles, so not til Sunday. Maybe it is too early. We shall see! Mixed beauty are you testing today or waiting til tomorrow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->