I NEED EYES!!! 8dpo $tree

So I had some weird pains in my ovaries and it lasted for only about 5 minutes. I thought maybe they were o pains. They didn't hurt, just very noticeable! I ran out and got an opk and hpt from $tree, well the opk was positive! Either I'm o'ing late or I'm pregnant and it's not showing yet on hpt.....wishful thinking! Anyway, I'm cd27 and if I'm o'ing this late, that's just ridiculous! tell me if you guys can see the line on the invert of the hpt. The other pic is my opk!
cd27pminvert.jpg

+opknov.jpg

That is awesome. Those dollar tests could be just crap...maybe the frer will actually show a line!

I took a frer this morning and it was BFN! I'm not a fan of frer's, maybe because I never got a positive. LOL! I think I might take a digi on Friday. :) I better bd tonight though just in case I'm o'ing late!

I don't see a line on the invert, but that OPK sure is positive.. I used $tree OPK's last cycle and they seemed reliable.. Do you temp? might be a good time to see if your temp rises.

I'm pretty sure I see a line on the invert! I have been getting the pains too. xx

Do you get like fluttery twingy feelings? Almost like gas pains?....LOL

I think I see a line in those pictures! GL I hope that the frer was just being a snot for you lol.

Gabby.... I am kinda thinking i see something on the first one.. that's you hpt?? there is definitely a second line... digi!!!!!!

Are you looking at the shadow to the left?
Well, I took another one this morning and it looks pretty negative. I'm gonna tweak it real quick. Cd28 today and maybe I o'd yesterday. DD last night, but they say it's not common to get pregnant after o.....hmmm. This waiting game sucks!

So here's what I got 2pm pacific time. My opk came up instantly dark and it's even darker than the control line. I see a ghost line that popped up immediately on the hpt, but can tell if it has color:wacko: Does anyone see anything in the hpt???? I had fun with the tweaking. I tried night vision!

2pmcd28inv.jpg

2pmcd28.jpg

2pmcd28nitevis.jpg

Hi gabby!! If your opk is so dark it'll show on a hpt very soon. Just hang in there hun!!

X

I don't know if I'm going crazy but I think it's drying with color!!!!!!! Wouldn't that be awesome to prove that you can get +opk's before hpt's!

dryin28.jpg

dryin28inv.jpg

Wow, that OPK is DARKKKK!!!!! Surely that is a good sign! :) I can't tell for sure yet on the hpt. I may see something faint on that last picture set you posted but it's hard to say for sure yet. FX'd for you! :)

But it is like that. The opks can detect LH and also the pregnancy hcg hormones. So the opk will get darker and darker even when the hpt may be still super faint.

Oh no! I'm getting super excited and I really don't want the let down.:nope: I need to calm down and tomorrow I'll test again with the opk and hpt, and Friday I'll test with a digi. I saw some at Target today on sale for $9.37 for 3! That's a good price right?? I shoulda just grabbed em! Oh well. Thanks for responding!

Gabby do you temp? I had a +opk last Friday when I was testing for bfp and it came out to be I was O again on cd 27. Your temps will give you an idea of where you are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->