I need HELP. Someone PLEASE tell me what in the world my body is doing?!?!?!?!

littlegirl87

Mother of 1 little girl
Reaction score
First of all this might be gross and weird but here it goes. I am in desperate need of help!

I am 6DPO today. I woke up this morning feeling fine. Temp was a little lower than the last few days, but still well above coverline. Came to work and after being here for about an hour I started to have some really bad cramps. I thought it was just from being super gassy as I have been for the last 2 days. I am also dealing with constipation so I thought maybe I just needed to use the restroom (#2)

I went in the restroom and was able to go a TINY bit. No big surprise. But then when I wiped there was like pink and some brown discharge/spotting/something that I have never seen before. But around it was all really light pink. Like it looked like I had peed a pink color and that was the pink urine on the TP. I wiped a few more times and a little more of the same and then nothing.

I literally feel sick to my stomach. I feel just like AF is here and nauseous about it. Cramps still continuing and VERY bloated.

I am really upset. :cry: I am taking vit B6 and vitex to increase my LP as my normal LP is 11-12 days....so 6 would be incredibly short!

I just feel terribly bummed....could someone please tell me what the heck is going on with me? I need help bad!

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE

& Thank you :hugs:

11-12 day LP is not too short so personally i would cut the vitex. it can actually mess up your cycle more if you are regular.

the spotting could be anything. It could have not been coming from your cervix, it could have been implantation cramps and spotting. It could be ANYTHING. Keep calm. Only time will tell and you cant do anything at the point but wait. Good luck.

On the Vitex because I had irregular cycles for years before I started it

On the Vitex because I had irregular cycles for years before I started it

it should be beneficial then, but i have heard it can mess with your ovulation.

Yes! I definitely know I ovulated on the CD 18....now what time on CD 18 is always up in the air haha.

I haven't seen anymore spotting since this morning, but I've definitely got cramps and feeling EXTREMELY bloated. Not exactly enjoyable, although if it means a little bean is in there trying to find a home I will gladly put up with it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->