i need help :)

chapiz03

Reaction score
I'm irregular with my period. Me & my boyfriend are trying to have a baby. Last month I didn't get it. So on Friday I saw that I was bleeding a little. So I put a path on and couple if hours latter that I went to the restroom I notice I hobly had little drops of blood that u could harly see. This was on & off & still happen in. What do u guys recommend for me to do.:nope:

I used to be irregular too, sometimes missing periods too. The spotting could be implantation bleeding, if it stops and u don't get more heavy bleeding this month/your period then I would take a test. Maybe yon could try ovulation predictor kits to help you see where you are in your cycles too.:flower:

Have you taken a preg test? That would be my suggestion if you aren't sure what's going on.

@Wanbabeam the spotting has stop it only lasted like 2 days idk if it can be implantation bleeding what do u think? I'm considering on taking a pregnancy test because I haven't had a heavy bleeding and didn't get my period last month or in this days. Thanks for ur opinion I appreciate it a lot! ��

@Bubbles I'm thinking about the pregnancy test I'm just a little nervous lol.. And yeah ur right idk what's going on so if its not been pregnant then I'll get my self check thanks ☺

Maybe you ovulated really late last month, this means your cycle may habe been really long. So it may well be implantaction bleeding if your AF is due around now. But this also means it might be just a tad too early to test. If you can sit it out another few days before testing incase it's just breakthrough bleeding and not implantation then wait a bit. But you'll never know until you test. It's hard with irregular cycles. I used to have irregular cycles, so I know how u feel. Sending lots of :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->