I need ideas for a 1st Birthday.

Cashewnut

Mum to Abigail
Reaction score
I'm really stuck on ideas for my Little girls 1st birthday. Her birthday is on the 7th of December, so very close to Christmas, and I have no idea what presents to buy her. So far all I have are some stacking rings, shape sorters and that's about it. What did you buy LO for birthdays? I know she will be spoilt by family too, but I just don't know what else to get. She already has a ball pit and a push along walker.

Any suggestions would be fab :)

I brought LO a toy kitchen, she adores it, always playing :)

We're buying lots of toys, but we're also getting her a charm bracelet. A bit daft for a baby, I know :haha: Every birthday after, she'll have a new charm put on by me and DH and then she can have it as a very special 16th present :)

smart trikes seem to be really popularfor 1st b'days

We're buying lots of toys, but we're also getting her a charm bracelet. A bit daft for a baby, I know :haha: Every birthday after, she'll have a new charm put on by me and DH and then she can have it as a very special 16th present :)

I love that idea! I have a charm bracelet with a charm for every place we went to on, didn't even think to do that.

We are looking at a trike, but we don't have a very big garden at all :(

For Poppys 1st birthday we got her a playhouse , a tunnel , hammer and pegs and a book .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->