I need opk looking queens!

Mrs Dragonfly

Raising our toddler
Reaction score
CD16 today and I thought I had gotten a positive opk on CD14. As you can tell from the picture CD15 is lighter than the previous, but today's is darker than yesterdays! Is that a positive or is CD14 still the positive?

Thanks in advance ladies, I'm really hoping this is our cycle! We're on cycle 7 trying for our first.:flower:

Attachments

• IMG_0983[1].jpg
    IMG_0983[1].jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 13
Wow!! CD16 is very dark! CD14 compared to CD16 doesn't look as dark, so if I were you I would BD tonight just to make sure you bases are covered! GL!!! :D

Thank you for looking! We did bd this morning so if it is a positive at least we covered it :thumbup: I just want to be in the tww already! Lol

I totally understand! I just posted a thread yesterday asking peoples opinions on weather they think I even O'd this cycle. Someone on another forum thinks I did but we didn't DTD on that day, only two days prior and two days after that. gargh! Its so frustrating at times! GL

I totally understand! I just posted a thread yesterday asking peoples opinions on weather they think I even O'd this cycle. Someone on another forum thinks I did but we didn't DTD on that day, only two days prior and two days after that. gargh! Its so frustrating at times! GL

I'll do a search to find your post and take a peak too :) The sperm should have been still living if it was two days prior and if you did it two days after then you're pretty covered! Since the opk just says our surge anywhere from 24-48 hours is when the actual egg drops, so I'm feeling hopeful for you!:thumbup:

I went back to look at my opks and since it's been sitting all evening the lines have lightened up a little, I think? Do you think today is still my positive?

Attachments

• IMG_0984[1].jpg
    IMG_0984[1].jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 6
Here are my first response opk's as well, to me CD14 looks the darkest of these. :shrug:So confusing!

Attachments

• IMG_0985[1].jpg
    IMG_0985[1].jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 10
Thanks for your imput!! :) I wouldn't use any more than one brand of OPK, it will just be confusing and could be too $$$ long term. I would still say that today is O day, even though your IC tests have lightened up it's only because they are totally dry but are still +. All this POS does my head in! haha

Thank you :) I'll count today as O day and call myself 1dpo tomorrow:happydance: So much POS, it does make my head spin a little lol

I'm now up to CD18 and I'm still getting dark lines, how would you interpret this ladies? Have I ovulated or am I still waiting to?

Attachments

• IMG_0988[1].jpg
    IMG_0988[1].jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 5
Hmmm!!! Its hard to say exactly if you are still about to O or just did! :-/ maybe if you can, JUUUUUUSSSTTT to make sure, BD in the morning? you are probably BD'ed out! lol GL

We might squeeze a bd in the morning, bummer I'm out of opk's tonight. Neither DH or I feel up to bd'ing tonight lol. I had originally thought we would but he's not feeling so grand and I've been fighting off a cold as well so maybe tomorrow. If not, I wont feel discouraged though, we did lots of bd'ing up until this point. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->