I need real answers ...

soconfused

Reaction score
Hey guys... I have lost 2 pregnancys and I cant help but think sometimes that I am pregnant again but it never happens. Right now I am just confused and I need to know if the things wrong with me could be REAL symptoms...Give me some feedback please. I dont even want to take a test because I am pretty sure it will be (-). It always is and the times it was positive I lost it so its not a good feeling when I think I could be. I guess I am on the fence... I would love to be pregnant but I am scared of the pain of losing one again... Anyhow here are my "issues" ... Please give me some advice.

1) I have noticed that I run to the restroom about twice as much as I used too.

2) I have been getting nauseated...like now =( It's usually at night time around 9 or right when I wake up. Today I woke up with horrible heartburn and had it once more during the afternoon.

3) My back (mostly lower) has been hurting like crazy!!!

4) My head has been hurting too. I get frequent headaches and I also seem to feel sick then.

5) My boobs also seem different... You know your own body right? well to me they SEEM a tad bigger...

Sorry if all this is wierd but I am so confused. I would love to be pregnant and I know that these things can be symptoms of anything but these are ALL uncommon for me. None of these things happen to me to the extent that they happen now let alone all at one time. It has all just kind of hit me at once and continues daily. I hope someone can help me... shed some light on everything. I would really appreciate it. Thanks <3

Your sypmtoms are god as long as they not normal for your 2ww. how long is your cycles and are you late? do you temp?

I don't temp. None of this is the norm for me. What is 2ww? And I should start in a few days but again I don't feel normal...my body doesn't feel like normal. Normal foods make me sick and things I do everyday make me sick it seems. Ughh!

I don't temp. None of this is the norm for me. What is 2ww? And I should start in a few days but again I don't feel normal...my body doesn't feel like normal. Normal foods make me sick and things I do everyday make me sick it seems. Ughh!

Sorry sweetie the 2 week wait. The time between when you Ovualate and your period comes on. I would say maybe test if AF is due soon. Sounds like you might get a BFP. Good luck

I am really scared. Like I said... the times it has been positive it has ended bad. Not only do my boobs seem different, I have noticed that my stomach feels different. Maybe I am just crazy. LOL I feel bloated like when you get your period but my pants are loose not tight. I just feel oddly "big" if that makes sense. And I try not to think about the possibility of being pregnant because I get disappointed when I am not =-/ I usually start to look up symptoms as it gets closer or past time for AF and then it comes so I feel like by searching about my symptoms I jinx myself in a sense. But this time feels really different. My husband and I have had sex a lot lately but one night something hit me and I just got this gut feeling right in the middle of the session lol and I have had these symptoms and crazy thoughts ever since.

I know just how you feel huni. I have had 3 miscarriages since ttc this time. All you can do is test and get to your doc and pray for a happy ending. But all your symptoms is good and sound like your pregnant.

I sure hope so. =-D I dont have any children but I cant wait to have one. I just want someone to hold and love unconditionally and spoil like crazy... But anyhow... are these good signs of being preg ... like what are the odds that coincidently all these things happened at once.... =-)

Well, I still have my symptoms... along with the now sleeping all day. I also have so CM going on but it's kinda on the watery side, not thick or anything(sorry for TMI) I took a test the other day & it was neg. however I took it in the evening not first thing in the AM. From my calculations, I am between 20 & 31 dpo. I am giving up hope of a BFP. I feel like maybe I am over analyzing my symptoms and I look for AF to show up at ANY time now. The things that are really throwing me off are that between the 1st and 31st of july I have had no period whatsoever, Within the past 5 days i have been sleeping until 12 and 1 in the afternoon (even then I dont WANT to get up) but I normally get up before 10 am. And my cramps... I am one of those women with awful cramps when AF arrives. For about a week at least, I have had cramps and everytime I get cramps, I know to check myself because the next day I start... always. This has never happened like this... ya know having cramps on and off for a wk with no sign of AF. If nothing else I have always had spotting the day after cramping starts even if AF doesnt come full force on day one. Ughhh!!!!!! What to do what to do... I need some real help/advice!! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->