i need relationship help please am really struggling

spicysugar

Reaction score
Please can someone help i am at a complete loss at what to do i recently got back with my ex the childrens father and as soon as i did i fel pregnant now approx 3 months, the problem is he hasnt even told his family we are back to gether yet let alone that i am expecting again. First he said he would tell them soon then when he was ready now all i get when i ask is that he reckons i am trying to cause trouble with his family which isnt true as i dont even speak to them they live in morecambe near where he lives. i am scared because as you would have seen yesterday i have been bleeding on and off for about 2 weeks, he only comes down at weekends and now i am faced with the prospect of raising 3 children on my own with baby due in april. has anyone else been dumped when they found out they were pregnant?

any advice would be welcomed please

thank you

sorry didnt want to read and run, ive never experienced this but wanted to give you a big bear hug!!!

h x

I've never have this problem, But I wanted to say you did it before you were pregnant as a single mom, I bet you can do it with one more added, It might be rough, But keep your head held high sweety. HUGS

:hugs: I'm sure you are a wonderful mother with or without him.

thank you girls i just feel so low at the moment my family are less than supportive and from sounds of it his will never know the baby exists, i know your all right about doing it without him, with the bleeding i asked him tonight if he would tell his family if i lost the baby he said no point why would they have to know. god my heads in such a mess thanks for your kinds comments though xx

Try to relax sweety, You being so confused and upset can make bleeding worse, if not be the reason for the bleeding

thanks sam x i know your right just didnt think at 29 would be single mum of four thihk thats whats really bothering me and the facxt this pregnancy is tricky to say the least

:hugs: You'll get through it because you have to and you want to. Good luck with everything.

My ex was a complete a*se! We were still together when i fell pregnant with my second but when i refused to have an abortion he started behaving differently and eventually started an affair with someone he worked with. We split up when my youngest was 3 months old but he kept saying he wanted to come back, that we could be a family etc, but he refused to tell his family or friends we were back together. In the end i'd had enough and ended it and i understand that the thought of being a single mum is a scary prospect but its better than being with someone who has little or no respect for you. I'm not saying your situation is the same but having the guts to leave my ex when i wasn't happy was the best thing i ever did. 5 years on and I'm married to a wonderful guy and expecting a baby. You WILL cope if you have to go down the single route hun........you have to make sure you're getting what you need out of the relationship to make you happy or theres no point. *hugs*

dont think its much differant to be honest thanks for your support it means a lot xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->