i need serious help....i see a line, do you? updated...was an evap. witch got me!

makeithappen

Reaction score
girls i tested with a clearblue digi this morning got a 'not pregnant'. went out bought some superdrug own brand & got a very faint line! pics arent great please tell me you see this line or am i going insane???? be honest!

Attachments

• GEDC0304.jpg
    GEDC0304.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 117
  • GEDC0303.jpg
    GEDC0303.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 98
  • GEDC0307.jpg
    GEDC0307.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 100
I def see something!! Congrats hunny.xx

im just worried as i did an ic on saturday morning also saw a very faint line, did a FRER on saturday afternoon & got an even fainter line! only i studied it so much i doubt id have seen anything! shouldnt todays line be darker? granted it wasnt FMU but it was a 4 hour hold!

Test again tomorrow with FMU then should be darker, my todays test was quite light but was 8th pee of the day so I'm going to test again on Wednesday!! Good luck

oooh i hope its my :bfp:! af is late was due yesterday or today if i ov'd a day after pos+ opk! no sign of :witch:......im scared!!!!

Hun, i definitely see something in the first picture its a very faint line..congratulations hun xx

ive just been looking at the test. its now a really thin line! so thin i cant even tell if its pink :dohh:

something tells me its an evap.........:growlmad::wacko:

Kinda hard to see in the pics, but I think I do see something on the first one! FX for you! xxx

I see lines! Maybe where its such a faint line and the digital isn't as sensitive is why it read negative??? It deff looks like my first :bfp:!!! See...the top one says Nate and that's because I made my hubby pee on one, lol https://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af117/stephaniesimpkins92106/StephaniePOAS/p1.jpg

looks like a BFP to me. How are you feeling? any symptoms? I would say given the line, and it looks pink to me and your late for AF, I would say your preggers. Congats

i can the faint line... looks like :bfp: to me... test again, you will get a darker line...

babes please test with another brand.I had the same with Superdrug I took 6 all the same but kept getting negs on everything else.I do know superdrug are pains in the butt.Another lady on here had probs to.Kept getting positives on them but sod all anywhere else.I waited for 4 weeks and finally got a :bfp: on a digi.

Fingers crossed it is a positive though xxxxxx

Time to pull out the big guns darling. Get a FRER!
Looking good though. x

well took another superdrug test this morning & nothing :bfn:. to be honest i now think af is on its way! had some very slight brown stained cm this morning! wish i could just know one way or the other. but girls i definitely think im out this cycle!

bring on 2010..........i hope i have better luck!

I had probs with superdrugs. Two different times i got lines and then a period after.

Keeping fingers crossed for you. Hoping its just spotting and that you get a nice big :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->