I need so much help...

jesssika

Mummy to Charlotte
Reaction score
I can only think of one name. One!!! That my partner and I both like. That is Charlotte.
I cannot for the life of me find any more that I like. Can anyone suggest any good websites for decent girls names? Everytime I open one its full of names I can't pronounce :dohh:
Or even just suggest some names! We like traditional names mostly :)

Amelia
Alice
Catherine/Katherine/Kathryn
Elizabeth/Eliza
Beth/Bethan/Bethany
Lucy
Louise/Louisa
Evelyn/Eve/Evie
Melissa
Madeline
Jessica
Gemma
Julie/Julia/Juliete
Isabele/Isabella
Olivia
Amanda/Mandy
Amy
Sarah
Laura
Anita
Melanie
Lily
Rose/Rosie/Rosmary
Penelope/Penny
Leah/Leanne
Lisa
Cassandra/Cassie
Rachel/Rachael
Claire/Clare
Alisha
Georgia/Georgina
Natalie
Roxanne

Sorry...got a bit carried away there :blush:

Amelia
Bethany
Sophie/Sophia
Victora
Cadence
Freya
Louise
Rebecca
Evelyn
Olivia
Isabelle
Violet
Emily
Elsie

Hun...just go with Charlotte.

Its beautiful, elegant and classic.

If you both like charlotte then what more is there to discuss?

are you looking for a middle name?

is there any shared names on both sides of the family that you could use to unite the family? (i.e. your granny anne and his aunty ann or something)

other classic names include:

Victoria
Elizabeth
Alice

great middle names:

Ann
Marie
Rose
Lynn
Louise
Mae

Honestly, I went on Yahoo Answers & Google a ton while we were looking for a name. I'd just search for "cute traditional girl names" and see what comes up. Really time consuming but it'll work eventually! NameBerry also has a ton of cute names, including a bunch of lists to look at. Good luck! :flower:

Name Genie is a neat website it lets you see the name and even will help you pick a middle name But I love Charlotte and some times fate chooses the name and that could be the reason you are not able to see any other name as the 1st name. That is how I am with my girls name Isabelle Annelise :) No matter how hard I try I can not see any other name

If you both like charlotte then what more is there to discuss?

I want to have a variety of names in my head that I like. Knowing me she'll be born and I won't like the name for her anymore and ill have no back up, and I also don't want to be so close-minded as to just pick one name from the get go. I want the fun in picking.

Thank you to the rest of you for all your suggestions, I really appreciate it :)

Hi Jessika

I love traditional Classy/Traditional names too.

A good idea other than naming websites is to check birth announcements in newspapers. I feel like the London Telegraph always have nice traditional names, sometimes overlooked and Ive found quite a few I like scrolling through there...

Heres a link.

https://announcements.telegraph.co.uk/

Then just click births on the left hand side...

Hope this helps xxx

Hi Jessika

I love traditional Classy/Traditional names too.

A good idea other than naming websites is to check birth announcements in newspapers. I feel like the London Telegraph always have nice traditional names, sometimes overlooked and Ive found quite a few I like scrolling through there...

Heres a link.

https://announcements.telegraph.co.uk/

Then just click births on the left hand side...

Hope this helps xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->