I need some advice about contractions urgently

Oh wow congratulations !!!
How did it go?
I love seeing birth posts xx

Congratulations @bobster!!:) how exciting! I'm still bleeding from the sweep, but still nothing, no more signs and no baby :rofl:

Congratulations
Hlx hope your little one arrives soon x

Congratulations @bobster
@HLx oh hon I'm so sorry. This is what happened with me with DS1 none of me 3 sweeps worked and I bled after each one.
They induced me when I was 14 days over. I kept trying to get them to do it earlier but they only offered sweeps.
They kept fobbing me off.
I really hope it all just kicks off soon or ure midwife agrees to induction.
They will have to book u in for induction so tell her u want her to get it booked in ASAP.
Because they do get booked up. Tell her u just cant cope anymore.
I hope u get listened to. I was really fobbed off with my son and they wudnt listen. I kept telling them he was a big baby and they wudnt listen and made me go 14 days over.
He was massive 8lbs 15 and got so stuck resulting in a traumatic birth needing forceps and him born not breathing. And I put the blame all on them for pushing me and pushing me. It's not bloody on.

Do not let them fob u off hon. Put ure foot down.

I will don't worry! My midwife is more than understand and if there's anyone to help get my baby out, it's my midwife lol I only wish she was the one delivering!

On a brighter note...

50 hours after my sweep I've just lost my entire bloody show!!! It filled the toilet paper I was using and it was a mixture of red and brown (from the sweep I guess) I've never had a show so big before, maybe that's what was stopping the progress lol feeling extremely crampy and sick now, I'm really hoping labour is imminent

On a less brighter note...

I have bloody parents evening down the school now in an hour! Watch my waters break all over poor Mr Evans:rofl:

Yay that's a great sign!

Lol, poor Mr Evans :haha: Fingers crossed baby will let you have a peaceful parents evening before he makes his appearance!

Thanks Bev! I'm more worried for Mr Evan's sake more than my own right now, as I know he will be talking to me for ages about how amazing Layla is doing in school and so on, I'll just have to say, I know she's a brainy kid, but can you write all this down I'll pick it up on Monday please :haha:

I knew doing a big clean this morning would help, even if labour isn't going to start just yet, this is one more sign pointing in the right direction and hopefully get baby out this week

Ooo I hope things start happening for you soon. I'm stalking for updates :D

Fx the mucus plug is a sign things are imminent!! But not parents evening imminent!

Thanks everyone, parents evening was a success, for the teachers at least:rofl:

So much pressure I literally feel like baby is hanging out! I was just in Tesco's and had to leg it to the toilet to another tablespoon sized amount of gooey browny blood! I'm sure this isn't just from the sweep now as it was starting to get quite light and watery, and now it's full on bloody mucus! Surely that's my bloody show, either way I've lost 2 huge bits a few hours apart, fingers crossed hey!

I'm glad you made it through parents evening!
Sounds like things may be happening soon :)

I do hope so, this is the most hope I've had that things are progressing :haha:

I bet you'll be relieved when it finally happens!

Honestly there's nothing I want more than the baby out now! I've never moaned in previous pregnancies, I actually loved being pregnant! But this one has been particularly painful from early on, even morning sickness was horrendous on this baby! And that was the start of things to come :haha: and now it's really painful carrying him around, I'm only petite and I'm literally all baby at this point, its excruciating! And with everything that's gone on from 30 weeks, I'm so ready to give birth! I'm not gonna lie, I'm getting pretty scared now as I know the pain that's yet to come, but after 10 weeks of pain, I'm sure a few more hours once in labour isn't going to hurt, to never have to feel this pain again :haha:

You've been through so much, I'm not surprised you want him out now! :hugs:

If all else fails this week, I'll try a toilet plunger down there to suck him out :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->