I need some WTT diet/exercise inspiration!

Rootyboots

Reaction score
Hi guys... Well, I promised myself that, with my diet not being all that brilliant (it's not terrible, but not great either) I would start changing things once my '3 months until TTC' date rocked around... BUT! As you will be able to see from my ticker, that date has come and gone, and I'm still eating like a student! Today, I had Coco Pops for breakfast and Super Noodles (with jalapenos) for lunch... not exactly a balanced diet! I'm nowhere near that bad usually -- my usual method is to eat pretty well, but when I get tired, lazy, or I have to eat on the run, I tend to turn to crap. Plus, even on an ordinary day, I will tend to eat well but then add way too many cakes and treats on top! I also need to start getting serious about exercise. I used to work out a lot until my knee went and that stopped me from doing my favourite exercise (running). I still walk tons (45 mins most weekdays) and I've started doing some Pilates and toning exercises, as well as 'Tabata' (it's awesome, look it up) but in general, I'm still feeling like I'm nowhere near where I need to be.

Does anybody have any good motivational tips for how to get myself on board?? Anybody read any good healthy living books recently, or discovered any health-boosting tips that have made a difference? Are there any specific 'pre-conception' diet books you could recommend to give my enthusiasm a boost? Life's about to get really busy (I'm ticking off some pre-baby targets!) so I can't really afford to get into a huge project, but I need to still find some ways to get as healthy as I can be! I could really do with losing half a stone or so.

Thanks in advance! xx

Make sure you get your 5 a day and go running,works wonders!

I know how you feel I weighed myself this morning and I'm shocked i feel so ugly and also really annoyed with myself as I lost 2 stone 4 pounds a couple of years ago and now I've put 2 stone of it back on!! :(
I work full time and really don't feel like exercising or cooking a healthy meals when I get home so I normally just stick something in the microwave and then sit on the sofa all night until bed time!! :(

I think I need help!! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"