I need someone to talk to

brittanyaliss

Hi there
Reaction score
Hey everyone so i'm around 10 or 11 dpo, NOT SURE!!!!! And Iv'e been POAS since around 6dpo. AF was due yesterday as still hasn't arrived as of yet.. Well around 3pm today I went POAS crazy taking a test every hour and to my surprise These ghost line's kept appearing on my pink HCG wondfos... At first I thought it was me, so I took 5 right after each other and the same shadow. I ended up walking to the nearest 99 cent store and picking up a dollar test and GUESS WHAT the same shadow... Every last test ended up drying with what I presume to be an EVAP line.. I really want this to bad and it's driving me nuts.. Is it possible for the test to have a shadow line up until the BFP?? Someone PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Does the lines have any colour to them at all, its rather odd to have so many come up as an evap so chances are there is something there.

Do you have any photos of them?
Fingers crossed for you :)

[/ATTACH]
Does the lines have any colour to them at all, its rather odd to have so many come up as an evap so chances are there is something there.

Do you have any photos of them?
Fingers crossed for you :)

evap.jpg
this is one of the 5

There deffinetly seems to be something there and its very unlikely to have a few evaps in a row so looks like this might be it :)

Test again in 2 days or wait till AF is actualy due and keep us updated, Im not going to jump the gun and say congratulations as such but im thinking it :)

There deffinetly seems to be something there and its very unlikely to have a few evaps in a row so looks like this might be it :)

Test again in 2 days or wait till AF is actualy due and keep us updated, Im not going to jump the gun and say congratulations as such but im thinking it :)
Thanks... Af was due yesterday so I'm really confused....

If you invert the image you can see it better also if you change the colour curve you can still see it, evaps dont normaly show up on colour inverts because there is no colour there to pick up

Attachments

• invert.jpg
    invert.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 15
  • curves.jpg
    curves.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 15
If you invert the image you can see it better also if you change the colour curve you can still see it, evaps dont normaly show up on colour inverts because there is no colour there to pick up

OMG I truly hope this is it.. It's been a long time coming.. If AF doesnt catch me by morning I will retest in the AM....... THANKS so much FX

Definitely keep us posted! I hope this is your bfp. :D

Ok everyone so I took another test this AM. It was one of m pink handle wondfo's, well when I first took it it was shadowy then when it hit the 10 min mark it was a visible line.... I think its another evap. That makes 8 evaps all together

i see something. not a big fan of IC though. can you get a FRER?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->