I need someone to talk to

brittanyaliss

Hi there
Reaction score
Hey everyone so i'm around 10 or 11 dpo, NOT SURE!!!!! And Iv'e been POAS since around 6dpo. AF was due yesterday as still hasn't arrived as of yet.. Well around 3pm today I went POAS crazy taking a test every hour and to my surprise These ghost line's kept appearing on my pink HCG wondfos... At first I thought it was me, so I took 5 right after each other and the same shadow. I ended up walking to the nearest 99 cent store and picking up a dollar test and GUESS WHAT the same shadow... Every last test ended up drying with what I presume to be an EVAP line.. I really want this to bad and it's driving me nuts.. Is it possible for the test to have a shadow line up until the BFP?? Someone PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Any chance you have pics?
I'd say if you're getting the same result on all those test there's a good chance it's the start of your bfp!
I'd say wait 2 days (if you can) and test again with fmu!
GL!! FX'd for you!! Please keep us posted!

Remember ALL BFPs start as BFNs at some point! :flower:

How long is your luteal phase, I see you mentioned that AF was due yesterday and you're only 10-11 DPO.

You **could** bite the bullet and buy an FRER, but if I were you I'd keep peeing on the cheapo-s for a couple more days.

Good luck sweetie!!

I'd say if you're getting the same result on all those test there's a good chance it's the start of your bfp!

[/ATTACH]
this is the dollar test
the wondfo wont show on my phone

Attachments

• evap.jpg
    evap.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 39
  • evap 1.jpg
    evap 1.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 47

[/ATTACH]
this is the dollar test

I definitely see something! But I can't quite tell if it's pink... :dohh: Keep testing!! FX'd!!

[/ATTACH]
this is the dollar test

I definitely see something! But I can't quite tell if it's pink... :dohh: Keep testing!! FX'd!!
I really have no idea how long my LP is. I usually have 38 day cycles but I didnt get a BFP on an OPK till CD18... OH boy I'm so confused

I definitely see it. On my phone and I saw it before I enlarged it. I see thickness but can't say I see color. Try another dollar test tomorrow. Can't wait to see!

Looks good to me! there is def a line! i find it hard to believe you'd get THAT many evaps in a row...... good luck! I hope its a BFP for you!!

It's in the right spot, and it looks like its the right size, I really think this might be you :bfp: https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/Broken_eyes/evap1.jpg:thumbup: Is it pink in real life?? or greyish? or can u tell??

Well it looks light pinkish, and I took a wondfo test and it had a shadow of a line. Then after 10 I went back and it was a line.. But I think it's another evap......

You can print a first response 2.00 coupon from the first response website, and the first response 6 days early test costs 7.98 at walmart, so if you use your coupon you get it for 5.98 and there are 3 tests in the box. Good Luck

You wouldnt keep getting evaps hun, i think you could be getting your BFP. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->