I need your help please

Balderas2010

Reaction score
This is my first time being pregnant. I went to my first ultrasound & was told everything is ok but suddenly three days later got a call to go back & get another ultrasound done. If you can read my ultrasound can you please let me know those numbers on the side , are they good or bad!?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 66
Hi

Welcome to BnB <3

I am not sure but you question would be best in the trimester forums where more people view and answer.

x

I think your best to direct questions like that to a midwife or doctor. I've always found most midwives extremely helpful and they will happily answer questions you may have. Being asked for a rescan is extremely common though so don't panic, most likely baby was in a bad position so they couldn't get measurements needed or sometimes a measurement is missed. If it was anything serious they wouldn't leave you days in between. I've been rescanned This pregnancy and last and quite a few ladies in our November group have had to go back for a second scan too. It's really isn't anything to worry about.

If your ultrasound was done by someone in radiology, it is then sent to an Ob so they can review it officially. It's possible your ultrasound tech didn't get the measurements the doctor wanted, or dr may think there's more than one baby in there! I wouldn't worry too much, sometimes drs can just be picky!

I had a similar situation with my 3rd. Turned out they just couldn't see all the chambers of her heart and wanted another chance to see it. But they told.me that! It seems horrible that they didn't tell you why. Praying all is well and they just need some routine measurements.

I had to go back during my last pregnancy also because they couldn't see all of the chambers of the heart the first time and some parts of the brain, he was just not cooperating during the first scan and really in the end it was nice having a bonus scan to see him again :)
Hoping for the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->