I now hate Sky even more

Layla

Reaction score
NEW! Sky One in the UK will now being showing Prison Break instead of Five.

aagghhhh! they nick lost and now they are nicking Prison Break, soooo not happy :( :(

x

no, i hate Sky, coz i live on teh coast the signal goes down every 10 mins in the winter due to wind and rain, Cable is much more stable.

I like Virgin so im sticking with them, i can download Lost and Prison Break so i can still watch it, its just a pain thats all

x

its a bit silly sint it, why dont they just give virgin the channels, Im sticking with virgin too coz iv had no probs and sky dont deserve the custom lol

I've been with sky for ages, but only for the football really. Luckily I've never got into Lost or Prison Break, but think its out of order when sky start taking all the programmes from normal tv.

Sinead

me and Jase were talking about thid last night, we think Sky will try and buy my name is Earl and Heros next

x

Sky have to make there money like eveyone else ...

I thought it was bang out of order when i signed up as an NTL customer and then told i was to be virgin media! .... think that is totally wrong, there was no warning letter or nothing.

I have ever had any problems with sky and there customer service is alot better than Ntl,Virgin media or whateva they wanna be called.

xxx

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*cries*

we cant sodding afford sky

I thought about going to sky coz it seemed cheaper initially, but they charge you for internet instilation and you need to pay a BT line which with NTL you dont. Im happy with NTL for now had no problems and dont watch any of the channels theyve taken anyway, OH watches sky sports but we still have that so it doesnt really affect us xxx

I never got charged internet insillation you do it yourself and its EASY!!!!!!

They send you a disk at the wirless router we had ours up and running in mins and it has not failed us yet, we on there phone package and TV too and its soooooooo cheap!!

NTL were ok but always sodding ringing about the internet packing up ...

I never got charged internet insillation you do it yourself and its EASY!!!!!!

They send you a disk at the wirless router we had ours up and running in mins and it has not failed us yet, we on there phone package and TV too and its soooooooo cheap!!

NTL were ok but always sodding ringing about the internet packing up ...

That surprises me coz weve never had any problems with internet connection in 1 and a half years, I guess it depends on the area.

On the sky leaflet I for through it said at the bottom, ** only £15 (i think) for internet instalation **

thats up to you hun if you pay that, they give you the option

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->