Aw congrats, two lovely cuddly little boys xxx
Glad everything is going well xx
Hope ur sickness is totally gone soon.
I swapped ms for heartburn
But lots I can do to make it better
So I'm grand.
Still don't know what I'm having
Last two scans legs were crossed!!
Anatomy scan next Tues so hoping to find out then.
Very late for anatomy scan
They r making me wait for it :)
So far so good though

hey girls, nice to hear from you again ^^ so i got pregnant but had an MC at 6 WKs so really sucky. but after a little break we're gonna go at it again at least i know now why i had such trouble getting preggars :) i had a cyst on my ovary and now it burst and voila right away i got pregnant but i think the egg couldn't implant right and well it died. But i have a good feeling about our new ttc journey. :)

Wow Mrs. Green you're having twins?? CONGRATS!!! that is so awesome. and two boys. hahhaah you'll have your hands full but thats really wonderful. :)

and i'm glad both of your pregnancies are doing great. Can't wait to hear what you get lilesmom :)

Aw hugs honey xxx
Sorry to hear that xx
Huge hugs x

Glad they found out why u were having trouble
And its sorted xx
Fingers crossed for sticky bub nice and fast for u

Vel- so sorry about the mc but it really sounds like you're moving in the right direction and it's only a matter of time now!

Liles- one or our babies as crossing his legs so the tech shook my belly and it worked lol so maybe if they're crosses again try and move baby around lol

Will do, thanks hon.
The last two scans were super quick ,just in Drs office
So they weren't very interested I finding out for me :)
Hopefully cos this scan is longer ,
It be easier to get a look .

Had my scan today
Alls well except couldn't check spine just cos
Of bubs position.
It's a girl!!!
Super happy :)

omg lilesmom that's amazing. :)Finally you found out :) i bet everything is fine in there ^^ oh and yeah i'm glad my cycle is back to normal. Just got AF right on time so don't have the weird short cycles anymore and i don't have the crazy pms symptoms anymore either thank god. :) I think i'll be pregnant in no time again and hopefully also with a beautiful baby girl ^^

Thanks hon .
Xx
That's fab your back to regular xxx
Here's hoping for quick rainbow baby for u xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel