I Probably Won't Be Pregnant By My EDD

Megg33k

Going with the flow!
Reaction score
I know there are several of us about that either can't possibly be or likely won't be pregnant again by the time our old EDD rolls around. I know mine was June 27... and then I have a 2nd chance with November 27. I guess I have a shot at November... but June isn't likely!

Anyway, I wanted to make this for those of us who will need specific support over the next few weeks/months to get through the awful reminder of what we won't have that day!

Big :hugs: to all of you who fall in to this category with me! Its a special, horrible kind of pain! :(

Hey glad to see this, my due date is looming and to be honest it is all I am thinking about. Should have been due on 4th June, so should be really really pregnant now and of course I'm not, I'm not even a little bit :-(

I'm not really trying this month as 6 months of TCC has left me a little stressed out so I guess I won't be pregnant by 4th June which in some ways is ok actually, it might feel like more of a new start (trying to put a positive spin on it!) OMG feel like crying as I write this but I have come so far since the MC I feel better than I ever thought I would and feel like I am coping at last.

The way I see it at least now 4th June is still special for my little pea, it won't also be the 12 week mark or something like that for a new bean. Does that make sense?! Still expect me on here sobbing come 4th June xx

:hugs: and sticky :dust: to everyone xx and so much love for our lost ones xx

It totally makes sense, honey! It would be very hard to be at a major milestone in a new pregnancy on the other due date!

I'll definitely look for you on June 4th for a special :hugs: to you and your little pea!

My would of been EDD is 1st Sep so a little way off for me yet but i am still calculating how far i would be now and i do that every wk, even though i knw its pointless and it upsets me :-( be strong girls. We WILL get pregnant again one day xxx

Hi all, my EDD was in March and for me the lead up to it was actually worse that the day itself, i really felt it in the couple of weeks before but it eased as it got nearer, soon after i found out i was pg again only to m/c again:cry:, i deliberately hadn't worked out an EDD for that one just in case, but the bloody doctor told me and it now etched in my mind, Shit when will this ever end?

Its just awful and i feel for all of you, but we will get there, I'm sure xx

:hugs:

So sorry for everyone's losses :hugs:, my EDD was 9th October, so i still have time but i just have this horrible feeling deep down that it wont :cry: x

:hugs: all around!

Hoped my bloodwork would get me closer to an answer so I would have a better chance... but it seems to have not actually gotten me any closer at all! :(

its been almost 15 years since my first mc. I would of been due around early june, dont know exactly when as i never worked it out properly as i was trying to hide it from my family. It still hurts me every year in june and on Boxing day as that is the day i mc.
i''ld love to say that in time you forget the pain but i cant. I can say it gets easier each year and you learn to deal with the pain in different ways. There will come a point when you learn to let go of the past and stop it from defining your future. It doesn't mean that you forget your loss or the pain you just learn how to manage it in way that you can deal with the pain and still cope with your day to day living.

Aww I feel like we all need a massive hug :hugs:

My edd was bonfire night here in uk - 5th November, normally a time for fireworks and bonfire parties, so I'm really not looking forward to it, even though it is ages away, i keep thinking maybe we will rent a cottage in the middle of nowhere on that date and just release some chinese lanterns in memory of my angel!

I know none of us forget the day our precious angels should have arrived. I made the mistake of writing throughout my diary how many weeks along I would be :( I now have the task of tippexing it out every week, as it seems like a cruel reminder!

:hugs:

my edd is 30th of may only 2 weeks away, this was my last chance to get pregnant b4 it, started with cramps yesterday and got a bfn today, i'm so fed up now can't even get pregnant !!!! my pma has totally gone now
hugs to you all
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sparkly i done the same thing :cry: on my calander every saturday i wrote how many weeks i should be, should be 19 weeks on saturday :cry:, i tried tipexing but gav xe up and binned .

big :hugs: to everyone x

Hugs to everyone. X I tried not to think about how many weeks I would have been but now it's nearing due date time I know. I look at every pregnant woman and wonder how far they are, thinking I should be looking like that. Hope I don't do it with babies after June. TTC now feels so hard, mixed emotions, wanting a baby so much but scared of it happening again and feeling so out of control. Hate that this has happened to us all but glad we can all share and get support here x thanks girls x

:hugs: to everyone, rainbowpea i get what you mean about it all being out of control. I'm such a control freak and i hate that this is just one of those things i cant control, FX'ed we all get out :bfp: soon :happydance:. Right now everything is setting me off i thought it was just pregnant women but no.....babies...toddlers everything :cry: i just imagine what my angel should look like when should have been 1,2,3 etc. x

I wish none of us felt any of this... but its nice to not be alone in it, iykwim?

I had to go get my blood test results yesterday and the entire freaking waiting room was filled with women at different stages of pregnancy! It was all I had to keep it together! I felt like they were all looking at me and taunting me... although, I know it wasn't actually happening! :(

Aww meg :hugs: that must have been awful, well done for keeping it together.

Talked to the doc... Apparently we're still waiting on a few results. Could be up to 2 weeks. I did start my Provera though... If I could catch a sticky one this time, I would still make it in by my due date, and my new EDD would be the day after my 30th birthday! There are no words to describe how much I'd love that!

:hugs: to you all! I can't wait for you all to get your sticky BFP's!

So, after the marvelous show of positivity right above this... I've crashed tonight. Feeling very, very hopeless and like it will never happen. I wish I had all the answers.

Annnnnd, I just had to change "Pregnancy Blog" in my siggy to "Conception Blog" and then remove all my pregnancy tickers from the blog and make a post explaining briefly what happened. "Hello, PMA! Let me introduce you to the toilet! *flushing sound*"

:hugs: Aww hunny, it's so hard I know. Emotions are up and down, it really feels like a rollercoaster sometimes. I have good/bad and medium days, and you can never predict how you're going to feel from moment to moment really. I really hate the bad days that follow really good ones, as just when you're feeling on top of things, it feels like a massive step back. My best friend has asked me out for lunch tomorrow, but she does know that I'll have to see how I am on the day, thankfully she understands, as she sometimes suffers from panic attacks.

I really wish I had the answers for you too hun, but just know we are all here for you, and we understand xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->