I promised myself I wouldn't..but I did UPDATE, last page

jlmeans0422

mommy of 2 girls and 1 little man
Reaction score
Start this thread for progression of my test.

A little back ground first.I unfortunately have not been very lucky with my last 2 pregnancies with both ending in CP. After the first loss the doctor I had seen (not my primary) made the comment "At least we know you can get pregnant." I didn't know how to take her comment, it was like a stab in the heart. Not only was I wanting to walk out in tears because I was told I wasn't pregnant but I was fighting tears from this comment. This was my pregnancy in May, then come June I was so surprised and happy to see not only the double lines but the big ole "yes" on not 1 but 2 digital tests. That lasted 4 days, day 5 I got a "not pregnant" and then 2 days later AF showed her ugly face.

So here we are in my July cycle (round 6 for me). Today is 8 dpo and I took both an Iproven and a FRER this morning. The Iproven came back negative (wasn't surprised as it states 4 days before AF is only 55%.) The FRER was a very light positive, actually compared it to last cycle and it almost looks like the same test. I just hope if these tests are correct that this little beans decides to stay put.

Even though I will be 5 days out from AF I will take an Iproven tomorrow and then another FRER Thursday (if I can wait that long)

Attachments

• 20180724_063458.jpg
    20180724_063458.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 168
Sorry for your losses :flow: congratulations and Fx it continues to get darker and you have a very happy and healthy pregnancy ahead!!!! <3

Jlm I really hope it darkens. That's a great line at 8dpo. Lots of babydust!!

Thanks im hopeful to just trying to not get to hopeful. My test seem to get darker for a day or 2 and them bam AF arrives

That's a great line for 8dpo! Sticky baby dust to you!! :dust: :dust:

Looks good fingers xd for progression :) congratulations

I really want to be supportive but honest too. I get very convincing lines on frers near my AF.. I do wonder if some of us just have higher natural hcg and frers are so sensitive they pick it up??
I don't know love but if it's the third cycle with the lines looking the same I'd be careful believing it's always a bean because you'll crush yourself every time.
Of course the positive digi and delayed af was a chemical, I'm so sorry for your losses.
We just need to be wary of these frers I think :(

I'm praying this is the cycle and you get a nice pink line that keeps getting darker xx

That's a fab line hoping for a sticky bean for you :dust: xx

Your test looks rather similar to my first positive FRER this pregnancy. It was faint but 100% there. Good luck

Just thought I would add, we have had many early losses too and frustrating remarks from doctors. It took us a year and a half to get this sticky baby, I don&#8217;t know if it was simply luck, or if it was one of the many things I was doing. I hope this is it for you

I was told after my mc "at least you know you can get pregnant" as well. People think these comments are helpful, or some sort of comfort. But I think that in general people who say things like that haven't experienced a loss and therefore don't realise how unhelpful, and how hurtful, those comments are.

That line is super, fingers crossed this is your sticky bean

thank you all for your kind words and baby dust! I really want to be excited and over the moon that I maybe pregnant but its so hard at this time. I think if AF doesn't show her face this month thats when the excitement will start.

Mummafrog- thank you for the honesty. I know a lot of people dont like to read that stuff but its all true. I actually started a thread last month asking if people thought it was possible to just have higher HCG in their system and FRER would pick it up. At 8 dpo last cycle my test looked like this and I got a yes on the frer digital (I dont have any this round) by 10 dpo I had a nice dark line and another yes on the digi. At 12 dpo my line was almost the same as the 10 dpo if not a smidge lighter and thats when I knew things were going downhill. I got AF 1-2 days later and then I tested again after AF, which only lasted like 3 days and the line was still there but back to the lightness I had on the test I took at 7 dpo (which was lighter then the line above)

Yeah.. it happened to me too and all my friends were saying bfp, it was pink and clear but wasn't the real thing. Making an embryo happens a lot more than them implanting though so it's possible they are all chemicals rather than natural hcg.

Anyway! Have you done another test?? It does look very exciting &#128079; when is af due? X

I did an iproven this morning which was still a BFN, which I expected based off what I read in the information. AF is 5 days away and hoping she stays away. I will be testing again tomorrow with a frer (10 dpo) to see if my line progressed any.

Your story sounds so much like mine. 2 early losses and 4 chemicals with lines for a couple days then faded to nothing and a no on the digi. It&#8217;s heartbreaking. I got a faint line on FRER this morning 2 so let&#8217;s go through this together!

Classic- i just read your thread we are exactly in sync. Im CD24 today as well! Lets hope this is real for both of us!!!

I think at this point I am going to give up on using FRER. I am beginning to feel like my body just make those tests positive. This morning at 10 DPO, I took a FRER, Iproven and an equate digital. The only positive was FRER. So then with 2ndMU I took a first signal (walmart cheapie) and a blue dye clear blue test. I feel like I maybe seen something faint in both of those tests but nothing that has me jumping for joy and ready to tell everyone. I may just hold off at this point with testing anymore (who am I kidding I will be jumping to test first thing tomorrow morning.)

* I should note all pictures were taken in the 3-4 minute window. I looked at the first signal test again (like 15 mins after the first time) there is a darker line than what was in the 1st picture I took (1st pic is what I uploaded) but since its out of limit I know not to trust it.

Attachments

• 20180726_062756.jpg
    20180726_062756.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 83
  • 20180726_092329.jpg
    20180726_092329.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 106
  • 20180726_092340.jpg
    20180726_092340.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 100
Oh I see lines on all them tests fingers crossed xx

I see a line on all 3. the other 2 just not as sensitive as the Frer.
Fx for a sticky bean!

All of those are positive, girl! That last FRER CAN&#8217;T be an evap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->