I promised myself I wouldn't..but I did UPDATE, last page

Tdog- i guess i need to wait and see what tomorrow brings. I have no cramps what so ever as I normal would at this point. I just dont want to get my hopes up to much

I understand hun I have everything crossed for you xx

I think if AF shows you need to see your dr immediately to have progstetone and betas checked. You may have progesterone issue that is causing the losses.

I do hope your temp recovers though dear!

I have everything crossed for you Jl :hugs: your FRER lines look wonderful!

Flueky- i had sent my doctor a message after the last loss and i can see she read it but she never responded which really upset me. If AF arrives I will call the OBGYN and see what they say. I almost feel like because it hasnt been more than a year my doctor isnt really concerned. For me to have been pregnant at least by test 3 times now in the last 4 cycles and not have any that have seemed to stick, I just feel like something isnt right.

Hi jlm how you feeling? Thinking of you :hugs: xx

I never felt my fit it alarm go off so I must have been out good. I just took my temp its the same as yesterday and the cramps have started hardcore. Its only a matter of time til I get the witch.

Sending you some :hugs: xx

Thank you ladies for your kind words and hugs. Still no AF but shes officially due tomorrow. I tested 1 last tim just to see where my line stands and as you can see its pretty light. My cramps are gone and my cp is still super high but Im sure by tomorrow that will all change.

Attachments

• 20180729_210823.jpg
    20180729_210823.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 56
Thank you ladies for your kind words and hugs. Still no AF but shes officially due tomorrow. I tested 1 last tim just to see where my line stands and as you can see its pretty light. My cramps are gone and my cp is still super high but Im sure by tomorrow that will all change.

Ugh! I’m so sorry, hon! Been thru this so many times! The repeat chemicals...call OB tomorrow!

Tmi moment ladies but just check cp and there was blood on my finger its not visible when I wipe yet but pretty sure shes here. Do i technically count today as CD1 or should I just wait to shes full blown tomorrow?

I wait until full flow starts. I'm so sorry, I feel like tge recurrent losses should be investigated but you do what you feel is right :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->