I really hate long irregular cycles

Boothh

Jesse, Teddy and 4 angels
Reaction score
CD 17 and won't be OV til after the weekend at least! Soo pissed with it all, I just want to be bloody pregnant :(

I hear ya!!! Ill be ov next week but will probably be too tired to bd....IF ONLY I could ov during the weekend id be sooo much closer to that bfp :blush:

The worst is, that even when we do get pregnant, we'll all be so cautiously, carefully excited. Will we really even celebrate until we are 12-15 weeks pregnant? I know I won't. I will just suffer (nausea) as quietly as possible for 8 weeks until I am in the 'safe zone' and can then start to relax a bit and enjoy the pregnancy. Note, I say, 'when' and not 'if'. Trying to stay hopeful. However, I know the BFP won't be as much fun post-mc as it was last time. I agree with how another poster put it: she wanted her pregnancy virginity back..and by that she meant her innocence to enjoy a bfp. So lousy, eh?

LOL mamabel the virginity gal was me!!!

The worst is, that even when we do get pregnant, we'll all be so cautiously, carefully excited. Will we really even celebrate until we are 12-15 weeks pregnant? I know I won't. I will just suffer (nausea) as quietly as possible for 8 weeks until I am in the 'safe zone' and can then start to relax a bit and enjoy the pregnancy. Note, I say, 'when' and not 'if'. Trying to stay hopeful. However, I know the BFP won't be as much fun post-mc as it was last time. I agree with how another poster put it: she wanted her pregnancy virginity back..and by that she meant her innocence to enjoy a bfp. So lousy, eh?

thats exactly what i want to do !!! also if i actualy can manage to hide it from my parents untill the 12th 13th week or whenever around then, i would love to get a personlized card for nana and grandpa with a pic of the scan in side with a message from inside :D like that so far its doing fine and hopefuly will be meeting you in (wenever month will be). thought tht wud b a sweet way to tell tehm, think theyd b quite emotional :)

Ive got everythig crossed for you ladies!! xxxxxx

Hi Boothh, before I conceived last time I had cycles that ranged from 31-45 ish days, I used to be just finishing 1 to everyone elses 2 almost and it seems to draw out the pain of ttc, esp after a loss. I was really hoping that my body would start doing what everyone elses seems to do so naturally after mc but it's looking like another long one so I can really understand how you are feeling.

fx'd for your bfp x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->