• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I really need some help.

B

booknerdnamer

I like the name Sofia Elise (It is spelled like that because of my Italian heritage). It is not popular where we live, in fact, no one here has the name and in a lot of places I know the popularity is dropping. So that is not an issue. But everyone says that it is too basic and simple and that it is really stuck up.What do you guys think? What comes to mind when you picture this name? What kind of personality?

I love the name ! Very feminine and pretty . I think it flows well. Don't listen to others . It's not their child ! Lol . Where do you live ? I have a niece named Sophie and everyone loves her name :)

Thank you. We live in central Europe near Austria. The name is rising there, but it's not as popular as in the English speaking countries. Thanks for your comment. :) Your family looks wonderful btw.

Her nicknames would be: Saffie and Elea and maybe sophie.

Yes it is pretty popular here . But don't worry .. we plan to name a boy Jude if we have one and that's more of a European name . Everyone here gives me a funny look when I tell them . Lol

I think Sofia Elise is lovely :). It's not too plain, not to "stuck up", it sounds feminine and classical.

I think it's a beautiful name, very feminine not at all stuck up

It's a lovely name 💖😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"